Warrior

hegemon

Mongoose
has anyone else noticed the difference of points between the warrior and the warrior 2000, 35 points for an increase of 1 on the kill score, I understand the 225 on the CPV as its a command model but hey, what do you guys think.

tough call, compared to the WZ551 its still a give away as the warrior is only 15 points more and yet darn harder to kill and far more offensive weaponary !!!!

shows to me that the warior should be around 185 points rather than 175.

and thats still a give away,

back on subject it doese make the warrior impossable to intant kill by ramming so probably worth more points.

Hi guys have just started playing this game and found it extremly enjoyable I'm doin the brits till the russians come out my only problem being the warrior ifv do'es it always come wi he command section or can you buy it apart from the command team.
Any body got any idea's when the russians are goin to appear?

cheers Guys

Matt has mentioned russians to me, they do whant to do them but i think matt has a personal preferance he would rather do first, to be honest id rather they went russians, so far loads of people have asked for them, while matts choice so far has little to no attention, lets hope they go for the sales and do russians :) if you think BF-evo is doing well now wait till you see how this game picks up with russians in it, we europeans luvs them.

Meliadus said:
can you get warriors anywhere else ??

ebay or local stores,

i own as some others do 5 warriors but the extra comand sectons do make nice squad leaders i feel.

Mr Evil said:
if you think BF-evo is doing well now wait till you see how this game picks up with russians in it, we europeans luvs them.

Would be interesting to see their stats for the T-95 prototype tank. Seems like interesting concept by the very least.

I have anidea to convert panzafausts to british antiatnk units using the extar command squads i have + use some for unit leaders :wink:

Mr Evil said:
i own as some others do 5 warriors but the extra comand sectons do make nice squad leaders i feel.

that's my thinking too. Bought another Warrior yesterday and converted two of the command section into LSW riflemen
The Lieutenant will be my section leader

hegemon said:
has anyone else noticed the difference of points between the warrior and the warrior 2000, 35 points for an increase of 1 on the kill score, I understand the 225 on the CPV as its a command model but hey, what do you guys think.

I think the Warrior is undercosted for what it does. It is not as effective in CC, and not as fast as the WZ but that 2D10 for the main gun is over the top. I guess you can only do so much with a D10 and a D6. Rather it had either a D6+3 or a D10-1. I can see the Armor a 7+/10+ but 8+/10 would have been better for the Warrior 2000. Well that is just my opinion.

From what I hear, it only gets worse with the upcoming Leopard. Hate to see a game get top heavy so soon. I'm always wanting to tone things down, so you don't have to play revision later. This ain't a CCG!!

The point is it already has a +5 to target/kill, and a huge penality to the armor roll, so why add insult to injury and make all Target rolls a straight hit by passing the armor?

I hate seeing the game go the way of many a CCG.

Well most tank main guns already have a -4 to the save roll, as EP said giving them a 6+ save agaisnt a tank hit. the Leopard goes that little bit further to represent the insane power of the significantly large main gun.

but as I said, it's got a lower hit/kill than the Chally, so that stopping power comes at a price.

The Old Soldier said:
The point is it already has a +5 to target/kill, and a huge penality to the armor roll, so why add insult to injury and make all Target rolls a straight hit by passing the armor?

I hate seeing the game go the way of many a CCG.

And how often you think that 6+ save would actually be meaningful over no save? Most of the time vechiles likely get blown from kill result...Okay might get hit or two off first but then BOOM! kill result comes and finishes off the vechile. 6+ save wouldn't have changed anything.

I just lost a Challie to failed armour saves yesterday afternoon, if it had made 1 save then the game would have been over quicker.... I won anyway :) those foul USMC where driven off and had to go find their grape juice elsewhere.

Back