Warrior

Dennbok said:
As a PLA player, I'll take any armour save on anything!

The poor type 99 is going to be in real trouble against the Leopard, wonder if they are going to get a type 100 heavier tank or something else to be a reliable tank killer.

My first warrior arrived today, its a revell model and a tab small but its good for me. damn all those individual wheels and track links!

hegemon said:
My first warrior arrived today, its a revell model and a tab small but its good for me. damn all those individual wheels and track links!

Put together a Chally 2 kit, never again! Thank you Mongoose for not making me assemble tracks again! :D

hegemon said:

You can leave off the top parts of the track, as they are covered by the spaced armour skirts (assuming its the same one I have)

G.

GJD said:
hegemon said:

You can leave off the top parts of the track, as they are covered by the spaced armour skirts (assuming its the same one I have)

G.

that's what I did, still a pain to get the curved front and backs though

i'm lucky is a two of the the single tracks mate properly, GJD its the revell 1;72, warrior MCV kit, with decals for 1st btn, gren guards or batus

Model tip, since I scratch build stuff. Get boiling hot water, and a pair of tweezers. Dip the tracks in the water, it will soften up the tracks and make them pliable. Then form around the wheels and cool it with some cold water. Will make a better fit.

The Old Soldier said:
Model tip, since I scratch build stuff. Get boiling hot water, and a pair of tweezers. Dip the tracks in the water, it will soften up the tracks and make them pliable. Then form around the wheels and cool it with some cold water. Will make a better fit.

Cheers OS, hadn't considered that! :)

my 1:72 warrior is considerably smaller than my mongoose warriors to the extent ive painted it up as a burnt out shell !!

Back