Waiting for the Road of Kings...

sanseveria

Mongoose
So what is everyone else doing while waiting for tRoK??

Personally I'm drinking beer and getting silly.

SS

ps: I hope the book comes out soon, I don't think my liver can take much more of this. :lol:

sanseveria said:

SS

ps: I hope the book comes out soon, I don't think my liver can take much more of this. :lol:

Hey thats all well and good...but could you please take the lampshade off you head? :shock:

Infidel-X said:
sanseveria said:

SS

Hey thats all well and good...but could you please take the lampshade off you head? :shock:

Yeah, and put your pants back on.

Please...

:p

I engineered a giant biomechanical clock that ticks down the moments to the book's release. I have hardwired myself into the clock, and am relying on nutrients shot through tubes as my soul drifts through the illimitable, intolerable eons of space, lost and homeless until Road of Kings becomes available.

Hey thats all well and good...but could you please take the lampshade off you head?

The lampshade stays, it keeps the sun from my eyes without giving me hat hair... :p

Yeah, and put your pants back on.

I have friends out looking for my pants as we speak, when they get back, I'll put them on...

I engineered a giant biomechanical clock that ticks down the moments to the book's release. I have hardwired myself into the clock, and am relying on nutrients shot through tubes as my soul drifts through the illimitable, intolerable eons of space, lost and homeless until Road of Kings becomes available.

Very nice, but I think I'll stick to beer, seems like less work... :D

SS

Back