Very simple RQ character sheet

Archer said:
As I do not have the rulebook yet, would you mind mailing me a list of those skills affected?
I will redesign the character sheet according to those wishes, but knowing which specific skills are affected would be a good thing.

Doh, how rude of me.

I suppose that is the least I can do. I'll get that to you as soon as I have chance.

Shadow Queen said:
Archer said:
Shadow Queen said:
im useing this set and mine came out green but "I dont care"

I am still thinking about a solution to that one.
Was it just slightly green or very green?

My current thinking is that perphaps you have a problem with the ink cartridge. Have you printed anything else that is grey and have it printing correctly?

just got a new printer and scanner coppier

Ah, so then it obviously is a problem with the document itself, for some reason.

If someone that is reading this thread has a ink printer (not a laser), and could report on your success in printing the sheet in its correct colors, I would appreciate it.

Rurik said:
Archer said:
As I do not have the rulebook yet, would you mind mailing me a list of those skills affected?
I will redesign the character sheet according to those wishes, but knowing which specific skills are affected would be a good thing.

Doh, how rude of me.

I suppose that is the least I can do. I'll get that to you as soon as I have chance.

Thank you. I have just confirmed that the retailer I ordered RQ from will get it sometimes next week. But unfortunately the Gloranta sourcebook will not be released until September, and as I ordered them all in one go, without selecting partial delivery, I guess I am at risk of having to wait until sometime in late september before I actually gets to even see the rules...
Trying to fix this now, hopefully they will allow me to change to partial delivery.

I'd love to take a look at the sheet but the link appears to be broken... Could anyone e-mail the sheet to me (hogscape@gmail.com)?

Cheers

It should be in

http://hem.legend.se/kammaren

Archer announced that his homepage has been changed. I edited my post in another thread.

GoingDown said:
It should be in

http://hem.legend.se/kammaren

Archer announced that his homepage has been changed. I edited my post in another thread.

Thank you, I forgot to mention that in this thread.

Back