Very simple RQ character sheet

Shadow Queen said:
inkjet hp

If you email me (ariochatcarlsborg.net), I can mail you another version of the sheet to try, one which has other settings on how to handle color.
Note: Substitute bold text in mail-address with appropriate @. I write it this way to foil automatic tools that find email-address and mail spam.

Shadow Queen said:
dont worry i have pend it in

Good to hear. Was it a problem with the sheet, or was it a problem with the printer settings? just wondering if I have to fix the sheet so that others wont have the same problem.

Well, I suspect that it is the color profile of the character sheet, and how it is supposed to be handled that is the problem.

Would you be willing to try out the modified version (with changed color settings) of the character sheet? and see if it prints better? if so, please mail me, and I will mail you the changed version back.
I would appreciate it, so that I could make sure that the version I am offering does not have any such petty flaws, and can replace the current version if it has.

Finally had a chance to see the character sheet. It looks great. I hink this is the one I will use for my games. Thanks for creating it.

Fiddler said:
Finally had a chance to see the character sheet. It looks great. I hink this is the one I will use for my games. Thanks for creating it.

No problem. I needed one myself, one that had a layout my players are familiar with.

Archer said:
Well, I suspect that it is the color profile of the character sheet, and how it is supposed to be handled that is the problem.

Would you be willing to try out the modified version (with changed color settings) of the character sheet? and see if it prints better? if so, please mail me, and I will mail you the changed version back.
I would appreciate it, so that I could make sure that the version I am offering does not have any such petty flaws, and can replace the current version if it has.

email sent

Shadow Queen said:
Archer said:

email sent

And reply with character sheet attached is sent :)
Thank you for testing this.

OK, thank you for trying. It should probably not be the color settings of the document then.

You had not found any solution to that problem, which allowed you to print it in greyscale?

I will continue to think about a possible solution, though at the moment I am at a loss what can be the cause.

I have updated the character sheet, so that it now is possible to write down the three different scores you will have to roll for Athletics, depending on which Characteristics it is based on.

Let me know what you think about it.

http://hem.legend.se/kammaren/openMat.asp?id=87

Archer said:
I have updated the character sheet, so that it now is possible to write down the three different scores you will have to roll for Athletics, depending on which Characteristics it is based on.

Let me know what you think about it.

http://hem.legend.se/kammaren/openMat.asp?id=87

That's neat. Click. Save.

Archer,

After using the MRQ character sheet I found that it would be nice if there were an indication on the character sheet for which basic skills are reduced by armor worn. If you look at the sample character in the book/preview there a number of skills with the armor adjusted values in paranthesis.

It is frustrating these skills are not somehow marked on the sheet, forcing you to look them up in the book (I am directing my frustration at Mongoose, not you, who has produced a very nice sheet).

ooh, nice work, I was planning designing a sheet, as the MGP sheet is a bit cack. Think i will point my group towards these sheets, thanks

Shadow Queen said:
im useing this set and mine came out green but "I dont care"

I am still thinking about a solution to that one.
Was it just slightly green or very green?

My current thinking is that perphaps you have a problem with the ink cartridge. Have you printed anything else that is grey and have it printing correctly?

Rurik said:
Archer,

After using the MRQ character sheet I found that it would be nice if there were an indication on the character sheet for which basic skills are reduced by armor worn. If you look at the sample character in the book/preview there a number of skills with the armor adjusted values in paranthesis.

It is frustrating these skills are not somehow marked on the sheet, forcing you to look them up in the book (I am directing my frustration at Mongoose, not you, who has produced a very nice sheet).

As I do not have the rulebook yet, would you mind mailing me a list of those skills affected?
I will redesign the character sheet according to those wishes, but knowing which specific skills are affected would be a good thing.

Archer said:
Shadow Queen said:
im useing this set and mine came out green but "I dont care"

I am still thinking about a solution to that one.
Was it just slightly green or very green?

My current thinking is that perphaps you have a problem with the ink cartridge. Have you printed anything else that is grey and have it printing correctly?

just got a new printer and scanner coppier

Back