Travellers Needed - The Future of Traveller

Not another retcon please.

How about some originality but based on extant canon?
Well MM did retcon it himself into something the Imperium knew about around the 5th century in Agent of the Imperium, but he also changed some of the nature of it. For what it's worth. (Mind you there are a lot of things in that book I'm not a fan of and aren't IMTU.)

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
If this is possible I would also love a reprint/reboot/update of the Sky Raiders trilogy from FASA, that is: Legend of the Sky Raiders, Trail of the Sky Raiders and Fate of the Sky Raiders.
This trilogy is considered (along with the Ancients campaign) as among the best adventures of the Classic Traveller Era.

If this is possible I would also love a reprint/reboot/update of the Sky Raiders trilogy from FASA, that is: Legend of the Sky Raiders, Trail of the Sky Raiders and Fate of the Sky Raiders.
This trilogy is considered (along with the Ancients campaign) as among the best adventures of the Classic Traveller Era.
Also a good way to justify the Far Frontiers Sector being fleshed out/updated!

Lurking Grue

Banded Mongoose
Pretty much everything by the great Keith Brothers deserves a reprint/reboot/update, IMHO.