Traveller Open Day - May 1st

Gruffty the Hiver said:
I had a brilliant time, and I was somewhat amazed and not a little disturbed to note exactly how much I remember about Hivers from memory... this either makes me very excellent, or very sad indeed.... :?

I must admit, I've never run a game with a Hiver in it before, but I have to say, it was both interesting and enjoyable. :)

I'd just like to say what a really good time I had overall.

A great game set in District268 run by mrfringle in the morning.

Also, I'd like to say thanks to all the players who took part in the game of Storm Warning I ran in the afternoon. They made it very enjoyable to run.

HI all

Had a great day and was lovely to play Digby again the the afternoon Strot Dog game. Love my Laser Pistol. Not sure if Richard will see this but if he does you mention a D100 random effect table for playing with a sonic screwdriver. I looked but cant find it could you post or send me the link cheers.

LepRecon

It was a fun day and thanks to those who played AvP and Strontium Dog.

Never shall a Predator take on six Colonial Marines in hand to hand combat ever again. There will be six Predators next time.

and never buy a Binatone Satnav. They seem to think Mongoose HQ is on Mars.

Leprecon: I'm trying to find the document I mentioned. It's a d1000 random effect generator for the sonic screwdriver but it's fallen off the web somewhere.

richardtalbotuk said:
It was a fun day and thanks to those who played AvP and Strontium Dog.

Never shall a Predator take on six Colonial Marines in hand to hand combat ever again. There will be six Predators next time.

Hey we took off our armour, everyone knows that makes you impervious to claw weapons :lol:

LBH

Back