Traveller News - Secrets of the Ancients & Core Rulebook Update 2022

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
New goodies coming very soon for Traveller!

First off, we have an excerpt from the revised-for-new-Update 2022-format Secrets of the Ancients campaign. We are expecting this to go on pre-order and PDF release next week, all going well!

3zsrfwg98mu71.jpg

And while you are waiting for that, it looks like the new Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 will be going on pre-order and PDF release this Friday (afternoon GMT - I'll tell you all what Mongoose is doing in the morning at a later date...), so you will be able to dive into the very latest version of Traveller this weekend!

It is also worth noting that the Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 Collectors Edition is also going to be going live at the same time. You get the PDF for free as normal, but you will also be bagging a gorgeous book with a faux-leather cover, metal corner protectors, printed endpapers, double ribbons, and rounded/silvered pages.

There are less than 300 of these available - we don't expect them to disappear instantly... but if you are after one, please keep an eye out as once they are gone... they really are gone!

Glad to see secrets of the Ancients getting an update.
I was planning on slotting that into our PoD campaign at some point

Is it possible to get a pre-pre-order, here in NZ when the release will be in the middle of the night!?

Also, while it isn’t company policy, in the current international postage situation, would it be possible to pay extra for a recorded delivery? Lots of major delays to NZ recently, but things tend to get here more reliably if you pay a bit more, from personal experience.

TrippyHippy said:
Also, while it isn’t company policy, in the current international postage situation, would it be possible to pay extra for a recorded delivery? Lots of major delays to NZ recently, but things tend to get here more reliably if you pay a bit more, from personal experience.

You would be welcome to drop me a line, but be aware that, at the moment, couriered deliveries overseas cost about as much as the book being transported. We recommend it as not being worthwhile right now - we still guarantee delivery of everything.

Back