Traveller map

In one of my Traveller fiction stories, one of my characters visited Giikur in Vland Sector, just for one reason - so they could stand there at local midnight, height of summer, looking straight down along the length of the Great Rift all the way down from the tip of the claw.
In fact, Giikur really should advertise itself as "The Tip of The Claw." Get in the Void Tourists, the ones who deliberately explore the Rifts like the Abyss Rift in Lanth Subsector of the Spinward Marches.

You rang?
So you are the control of the Traveller Map?
Is there any plans to fix the Planetary Temperature calculations in the Map. I assume you know that the Hex plan of some planets do not match the temperature range for the planet. I realise it a big thing to fix

So you are the control of the Traveller Map?
Is there any plans to fix the Planetary Temperature calculations in the Map. I assume you know that the Hex plan of some planets do not match the temperature range for the planet. I realise it a big thing to fix
Those are on a different site which TMap just links to.

Indeed. If you look at the site, which has a completely different URL, visual design, and navigation structure, you'll find a large "Contact" button at the top. Following the instructions there might be a better approach than posting in a forum.

EDIT: the Contact link is off the View menu. I was looking at an older version of the site.

Last edited:
Back