Traveller french line

At the moment we have no in-house French translator (well, we do, but she now does all our 3D work), so we have no firm plans for French language Traveller. However, we are keeping our ears to the ground for other translators as we are keen to carry on expanding this line.

At the moment we have no in-house French translator (well, we do, but she now does all our 3D work), so we have no firm plans for French language Traveller. However, we are keeping our ears to the ground for other translators as we are keen to carry on expanding this line.

Any news ? Thank you very much. :)

Do you have a new french translator for Traveller french line ? I'm waiting for new Traveller's books in french and I'm not alone !

Thank you.

We do have a translated manuscript for French Traveller 2E, but no space for it on our layout schedule - we are looking to rectify this!

msprange said:
We do have a translated manuscript for French Traveller 2E, but no space for it on our layout schedule - we are looking to rectify this!

Great ! I'm impatient ! :D

Off topic trivia:

This request reminds me that I have a Spanish translation of classic Traveller. Rather than the three saddle stapled little black books, it's a single hardcover, roughly A4 page size.

msprange said:

Any news, please ?

I ask again a year later. When can we buy or pre-order the basic book for Traveller 2E in french? :?:

Dox said:
I ask again a year later. When can we buy or pre-order the basic book for Traveller 2E in french? :?:

We have had a bottleneck on layout - but it looks like that might have been resolved. I am hoping we can get the ebook done of the French edition within the next 2-3 months.

msprange said:
Dox said:

We have had a bottleneck on layout - but it looks like that might have been resolved. I am hoping we can get the ebook done of the French edition within the next 2-3 months.

That's great news, thank you! :D

Update: We are going to try to get the layout done mostly over the Christmas break with a view to getting the ebook out before the end of January!

msprange said:
Update: We are going to try to get the layout done mostly over the Christmas break with a view to getting the ebook out before the end of January!

Awesome ! :D

Back