Traveller 2022 updated books question

The Updated Core Rulebook is already listed on the main page under RPGS->Traveller/Core Rulebooks.
The release for the Highguard Update is announced for Friday, July 22nd 2022. I guess it will be listed under RPGS->Traveller/Core Rulebooks soon after.
Currently there is a request for comments for the upcoming Central Supply Catalogue Update in the forum:

That is all so far AFAIK.
So either check the appropriate section under RPGS->Traveller for Update 2022 or check the Traveller part of this forum for any upcoming releases.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time for your replies, I’m new to traveller and just bought core rule book 2022. Really nice book and the pdf is awesome! I’m just making sure that the purchases I will be making are inline with 2022 rule set.

I wouldn't worry too much as we are still talking about Mongoose Traveller 2nd edition. The rules are not really different. The updated books have an improved layout, better/clearer explanation and sometimes more material, e.g. part of the ship creation from Highguard in the Core Rulebook 2022.
If the choice is between the older version and the updated version, go with the updated version of course.

Last edited:
Back