Tower of the elephant - Any news?

The King said:
It seems only available in UK.
Which is why the October Releases are now listed as November releases. I'm sure that Mongoose did that in response to problems and user feedback (us gamers on these message boards) asking why/when it will be shipped, and since it appears that it's not shipping anywhere beyond their home office county at this time, well, you'd have to get a friend who lives there to pick up a paper copy and mail it to you! :p

Ah, the joys of modern marketing and distribution in the post-industrial age. :?: :?: :?: :!: :?:

Hi, I'm new here so I want to salute everyone.

About this adventure, I bought it yesterday in Paris and I find it interesting.
I really like the map of Arenjun City and would like to see more city map like this, with maybe a page of description of town?
I have just a question I'm not really sure where the tower is located inside the temple district. Could someone help me?

Galen Kor

Yogah of Yag said:
Crom must listen to our prayers!
Crom does not listen to prayers, you fool! The best way to get it is to heft your battleaxe, jump into a longboat and head towards England! :D

Oh, and welcome to the forums GalenKor!

welcome to the boards old boy and as far as the tower goes Im taking it to be the plain white one in the middle of the district but dont know how others are playing it 8)

GalenKor said:
Hi, I'm new here so I want to salute everyone.

I really like the map of Arenjun City and would like to see more city map like this, with maybe a page of description of town?
I have just a question I'm not really sure where the tower is located inside the temple district. Could someone help me?

Galen Kor

Hi, ou salut parce que je suppose que tu es français, comme moi :p

A+

Sherkan

GalenKor said:
Galen Kor

Hi,
I'm not the cartographer but I usually works with him (Eugenio Rando), the tower of the Elephant is a cylindrical greeny tower at upper side of the district, at the left side.
tower.jpg

A question, I did the cover and 10 interior art illos but I still haven't seen it printed. how does the book look like?
yag.jpg

Un saludo

Trodax said:
Yogah of Yag said:
Crom must listen to our prayers!
Crom does not listen to prayers, you fool! The best way to get it is to heft your battleaxe, jump into a longboat and head towards England! :D

Oh, and welcome to the forums GalenKor!

My longboat is by IKEA. It's taking forever to put it together! :D

MoscaTnT said:
I'm not the cartographer but I usually works with him (Eugenio Rando), the tower of the Elephant is a cylindrical greeny tower at upper side of the district, at the left side.
tower.jpg

A question, I did the cover and 10 interior art illos but I still haven't seen it printed. how does the book look like?
yag.jpg

Un saludo

it is great art for a great book 8) well done and hope it is the first of very many.

I just checked the website for the East Coast game distributor, and none of the Conan stuff is available yet.
Though, there seems to be a Shadow of the Sorceror box set listed as not available, also.
This is just another reason why I wished I lived in England.

toothill man said:
good for mongoose stuff :D also very good at cold rain :shock: are you sure you want to come here :shock:
With the new climatic conditions UK could very well have a desert-like climat in some years. 8)

toothill man said:
good for mongoose stuff :D also very good at cold rain :shock: are you sure you want to come here :shock:
It's also good for candy, which I discovered in my Dr. Who days. You just can't get Jelly Babies over here outside of a scifi convention.
I don't mind cold and rainy. I don't like inconsistent. I live in Baltimore. The saying is, "If you don't like the weather, wait a couple minutes."

who needs a sand pit :twisted: but as things are going at moment the local councils would ban pure white sand as racist and insist on mixed colors :roll: :lol:

Back