Total Physical Replacement

A

Anonymous

Hi.
I dont have the possibility to get signs and portents and now I wonder about Total Physical Replacement .
What does it do??

Grid

It allows characters to have their entire body (save for the brain and part of the spinal column) replaced with a robotic duplicate. The process is experimental, diffiuclt to remain sane through, and very dangerous, but it is a good way to survive and all-but-fatal accident or create a great NPC villain for a Cybernet game.

-August

Hmmm.. Ever read "Altered Carbon" by Richard Morgan?
I was actually toying with the idea of making something like this up for my game (it is actually essential to the entire game) but luckily you beat me to it! Looking forward to reading it.

-Sonny

Our local shop hasn't gotten this issue in yet . . . . anyone read it?
Put your hand down August.

Does it have a Gemniesqe full body mod?
How is it?
Spill it!

PsyJack

The Darkrider (from the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack) is a TPR - and a really scary one at that!

Buy the CD on May 11, 2004 and find out more! :)

(end shameless plus #32 for the night!)

- Stratos

anyone know where I could buy S&P online in the states?

Socket

Anonymous said:
anyone know where I could buy S&P online in the states?

Socket

www.lonslair.com carries it I know. It's not listed in the catalog though. you just email the guy (yeah it's run by 2-3 guys, they are small time. that's why I like 'em) and let him know what you're looking for.

I'm looking to order a few back issues from him this weekend :)

Just a little something I can't keep to myself any longer. I'm attending Teacher's College (Yes that means I will have the possibility of converting the next generation to RPG! So send all that free sponsor material this way!... sorry, I got carried away...) and at the time I am working on an assignment on language teaching using, gues what, TPR! Yes that's right!
Well, in the teaching terminology it means Total Physical Response (very shortly it's about acting out the things you say), but hey I find it funny everytime I stumble upon it. Right now I am just worried that I will go through an entire exam referring to "The well known and highly respected teaching technique known as Total Physical Replacement!". Wonder if I'd pass...

-Sonny

sonny sixshooter said:
Right now I am just worried that I will go through an entire exam referring to "The well known and highly respected teaching technique known as Total Physical Replacement!". Wonder if I'd pass...

-Sonny

ROFL!!!

You better be carefull there!

What would be more frightening is if your professor knew where you got that from!!

Scary!
"Oh yeah! TPR! I had one last spring..."

He could do with some enhanced senses though. Then he might hear what the students are actually saying. Might be an idea for a parting gift?

Back