TO MONGOOSE. "CITIZENS AGAINST FALSE REPRESENTATION

Should Mongoose use the Current Morita look for the new METAL Light MI, Or the "TRUE" Movie Morita.

• The Current MORITA (The cartoon style) as seen on all the Current range of MI Models

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The MORITA from the STARSHIP TROOPERS MOVIE.....(See pic posted on Topic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kirkmex

Mongoose
:shock: :shock: UPDATE: 10-16-05 For some reason the poll stopped working??????? Still VOTE by stating your opinion! :D :D

I COME TO YOU WITH THIS PLEA.......

Before you commision the work for the new METAL Light MI models consider making them "TRUE TO MOVIE" miniatures.

Meaning.......LOOSE THE Cartoon MI guns and give us our cooler looking Morita Guns. I'm all for the CURRENT MI RANGE and am VERY pleased with the weapons they tote but PLEASE......... Don't castrate the Light MI by giving them "FALSE" weapons.
So what if they look different.... they look so much cooler!! And besides.....when you guys go back to fix the Light MI in the years to come, give them the cartoon guns then.

But for now....... Let's see some REAL Morita's!!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME???????????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.............SILVIA IS..... :shock: :lol:
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
MoritaBabe2.jpg

morita.jpg
[

Yehha the Morita Long is much better than the cartoon morita..
and i hope Mongoose make rules for the Morita long and
the underthlug "Ithaca 37 Repetierflinte"(Pumpgun).

The current guns are fine..... and the blonde bimbo does not really help to sell it.... maybe a redhead :wink:

Ps- no offense it that is your girl but since you are posting on game message boards the odds are against it lol!

The CGI Morita's Are great, but the models guns are too thick.

The movie blows, blows, did I say that it blows. I hate those lame A**ed guns, they suck.

This topic again???

Just make the minis. Can't see the guns all that well from above the gaming table anyway.

Besides using the plastic rifles will save on skulpting time and the price of this whole project.

I'm just happy they're releasing 20 metal ones for the same price as plastic.

Cheers!

Guns too long for my taste. May the MI that carries these guns are compensating for something else. :lol: Dislike blondes also. Love a sloe eyed girl, with long dark hair, or a red! :wink:

OMFG thats Sylvia Saint!!!!!!! i am huge fan of her "acting" i didnt know should could hold a gun like that, i figured it always had to be in her- oh nevermind...... :lol:

Personally I don't like either gun, the CGI morita is better but the current miniature version needs to be redone, and there wasn't just a "redo everything" option.

There are some fluffy problems here though. First off, who would want to carry around that morita? It is very large, and no more effective than the Moritas used by the MI. The LAMI don't have powered armor either, no wonder they don't get to react when they are all carrying around LMGs! I think something more like the morita carbine would be better, at least size wise. Either that, or make the current moritas more realistic.

remember it could be made out of light composite materials, it is the far future after all :wink:

Having seen the films and CGI im goin to vote for the film version if youve got a problem with the size then just use the smaller carbine version.
Also if there sculpting them again to cast as single piece metals surley theyd have to work on the guns anyway.
and finaly if the book pictures the LMI with cool movie moritas i say give em the cool movie morita!

I hope it is the film version. If they won't give them the javelin then , it could be considered a cheaper rifle for the heaper troops. Also REALLY hope they get the shotgun instead of the flechette grenade they mentioned. Could be for the same reason. Thousands or millions of high tech grenade launchers for the mass troops or low level [ but bug killing ] shotguns . Need some different rules for the shotgun though. Maybe REAL close range , two shots a turn , good damage obviously no auto or blast radius. ??? just a thought.

No-ones mentioned the recoil from a gun that size, M60 GPMG's cannot be held and fired at the same time they have to be stowed and secured, now im guessing the recoil from a mortia would be STRONGER, how can MI and LAMI even fire the things, let alone hit what their aiming at!

dant164 said:
No-ones mentioned the recoil from a gun that size, M60 GPMG's cannot be held and fired at the same time they have to be stowed and secured, now im guessing the recoil from a mortia would be STRONGER, how can MI and LAMI even fire the things, let alone hit what their aiming at!

Gas Recoil systems are great! It cuts down on your recoil, makes the gun easier to aim, and you can seal up the weapon and make it fire in vaccums and fully submerged.

how about a caseless weapon?
http://world.guns.ru/assault/as42-e.htm

all you need is an abrasive cleaner on the mechanisim, and presto a self cleaning caseless rifle that works :D

veon said:
I think something more like the morita carbine would be better, at least size wise.
And this is what I've been saying, It would have been SOoooo nice if GOOSEY had put a couple of diffrent versions of rifle out in the core box. Maybe a couple morita carbines, sniper and normal rifles. What would be great is if a weapons pack came out with a variety of diffrent weapons, maybe some rifles, grenade launchers, grenades, and some of the niffty stuff from the Pathfindres. Here's hoping.

dant164 said:
No-ones mentioned the recoil from a gun that size, M60 GPMG's cannot be held and fired at the same time they have to be stowed and secured,
What do you mean! RAMBO did it! :D

ive gone for movie version, as i think the blond is hot and i beleive if we have the movie morita il also get the girl..

infact can mongoose get a sculpt of her done...

Back