Tlazitlan?

Belkregos

Mongoose
any info on when we are going to see the Tlazitlan race template,
i know it was playtested, it kind of filtered trough some parts of the rule book, so, come on,Bring it!

:p

The only Howard's tale that mentions the Tlazitlans is "Red Nails"; you can find this Conan's story in http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0600771h.html

The King said:
I think there is already a thread on this. You can probably find more info with a search

Fernando is responding to yet another nearly three year old thread - and he didn't even answer Belkregos' question (that the requested template has since appeared in S&P and reprinted in Ruins of Hyboria).

Belkregos hasn't even posted since Sept. 2006, so I am sure Fernando's resurrection of his old post will not do much for him - and I have a feeling Belkregos has read "Red Nails" - else he wouldn't be interested in the template. I don't understand why Fernando just doesn't start new threads with his links.

VincentDarlage said:
The King said:
I think there is already a thread on this. You can probably find more info with a search

Fernando is responding to yet another nearly three year old thread - and he didn't even answer Belkregos' question (that the requested template has since appeared in S&P and reprinted in Ruins of Hyboria).

Belkregos hasn't even posted since Sept. 2006, so I am sure Fernando's resurrection of his old post will not do much for him - and I have a feeling Belkregos has read "Red Nails" - else he wouldn't be interested in the template. I don't understand why Fernando just doesn't start new threads with his links.
I knew the template was already proposed somewhere but couldn't remember where. :oops:

Yes, I noticed Fernando likes to sort out old and forgotten threads (I didn't even notice this one was 3 years old). Thoug he isn't out of topic he is somewhat out of time. :wink:

Did you and Vincent compare the date when I joined with the date you joined? :wink: The discover I did of this and many others threads (that are very goods and interestings :D ) was recent. Unhappily there are few Brazilians Conan's fans interested in Howard's material :( , so that I joined the Mongoose and I always give notice on whatever Mongoose's thread I think interesting. Whatever doubt I have in the future, I will start my own thread.

Anyhow, I hope my answers don't be an inconvenience for no one of you... Even because this and other threads "resuscitaded" with my posts :wink:

And I don't mind if I am "somewhat out of time". It's a great pleasure to talk with Howard's fans who have the same interest I do on the REH literature!! :D

VincentDarlage said:

I’m still around and still playing, check the boards almost every day even, just not many questions have crept up in our game

this “long cold wait” has a lot of us in hopes

the Tlazitlan template was also reprinted in the Stygia book

glad to see the old gang is still around and the material is getting good use

Fernando said:
Anyhow, I hope my answers don't be an inconvenience for no one of you... Even because this and other threads "resuscitaded" with my posts :wink: :D
No inconvenience, it is just odd to resurrect these old thread.
But in a sense you are right, there are many great information to be found in those old posts.

Back