Time for anoter random Poll :P

Whats your favourite War level ship?

• Minbari Sharlin (cant touch this...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Narn Bin'Tak (CAN touch this but it wont care...)

• ISA Victory (HEADSHOT!!!)

• Centauri Octurian (guns, lots of guns)

• EA Warlock (floats like an elephants and stings like a bus)

• Other (say what and why)

• Total voters

Locutus9956

Mongoose
Warships this time theyre all great as far as Im concerened but which do you like the most?

It was a hard choice but in the end I went with the Warlock. The Sharlin is probably the best ship of the lot up there due to stealth but I just love the Warlock, its tough as nails and packs a hell of a punch too. That said the Victory is just pure evil when it gets a good volley off (I played a few little ship duels to test some of em out and practically one shotted a Bin'Tak (6,5 crit with lightning cannon = PAIN)

Had to vote the BinTak, what a ship, second only to the Sharlin, and thats only the stealth issue. The BinTak is floating destruction, loaded up with ship breakers, it can take down any ship (assuming it can hit it!) in alsmost a single salvo, only the largest ships can last more than a volley at close range, and even then it only takes one good crit to send your opponent to the great ship graveyard in the sky.
It ain't pretty, and it ain't subtle, in the words of Neo... Guns, lots of Guns, it does its job through sheer dice numbers. and it can take one hell of a pounding too. This is from a relatively young race.. imagine what the Narn could have created if the Vorlons had helped them!!!

Gotta be the Bin'tak - trully an awesome vessel and better than the Octurion I have found on each occasion they have met, however the Sharln is trully nasty. However I am looking forward to playing the Victory in the new campaign I am about to start this week

The Bin'Tak is a beast and we love her for it. Sure it doesn't have all the fancy technology that you see on the other races War level ships but it's a perfect representation of Narn military philosophy. Guns, guns, guns! And more guns!

Warlock for me as a staunch EA player, altho........................................... The Shadow Omega is also quite funky and can outrange most opponents with its main guns altho they are boresighted.

Tank said:
Warlock for me as a staunch EA player, altho........................................... The Shadow Omega is also quite funky and can outrange most opponents with its main guns altho they are boresighted.

Yeah, either Clunky or Big ol'Gnarly Dude :twisted:

fair enough, wasnt very clear from your post :) Shadow omega is a cool ship but I didnt want to have too many options.

And the phrase is simply HEADSHOT! Boom is a sound effect and pretty sure lightning cannons are more of a BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEFIZZLEFIZZLEFIZLLEZZZZZAAAAAAAAP!!!!!! anyway ;)

There may well be a boom shortly after that of course.....

Warlock. Could have been a little tougher in SFOS but I am an Earth Alliance fan. The new playtest/Armageddon version I tried out last night is a MONSTER.

Locutus9956 said:
fair enough, wasnt very clear from your post :) Shadow omega is a cool ship but I didnt want to have too many options.

And the phrase is simply HEADSHOT! Boom is a sound effect and pretty sure lightning cannons are more of a BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEFIZZLEFIZZLEFIZLLEZZZZZAAAAAAAAP!!!!!! anyway ;)

There may well be a boom shortly after that of course.....

I prefer to think of it as a super resonante "FREEEMMM". :)

Bin'Tak, it's just so lovely.......

Although, the Sharkaan was a close second. INL's at 36" range....so much loveliness.

Back