The Valerius Project (New Adira) -FINISHED-

daishi said:
I know this is wrong ship but any news on when the new Nova will be available to buy ?
<--- when this poor little hands survive the entire
<--- Valerius casting process....

....simply sayed 8)

OK. realistic!
I think during the next month, after the trouble with the Valerius, i can begin to unleash the Crusade Nova. :wink:

keep watch the forum....i post when it is done. :wink:

Good lord, yes, can you consider working on the liati, i've have yet to get afew for my fleet to complete it but every time i look at the model, it just make me :/

Gunnvaldr said:
and dratz^2, i missed the dead line :/

Why??? you have postet me during the first pre-order phase, Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 pm. your order is notet. you are one of the first batch. do you not received my confirmation message? don´t worry.... :wink:

(Centauri)Urobach said:
Gunnvaldr said:
and dratz^2, i missed the dead line :/

Why??? you have postet me during the first pre-order phase, Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 pm. your order is notet. you are one of the first batch. do you not received my confirmation message? don´t worry.... :wink:

omg...wow!

Very!!! nice Uro. :)
You should show us such ships! We realy need new designs and if i hadn't made the Octurion yet, i would make this one now.^^

Do you have some new interesting League ships?

Amras Arfeiniel said:
Very!!! nice Uro. :)
You should show us such ships! We realy need new designs and if i hadn't made the Octurion yet, i would make this one now.^^

Do you have some new interesting League ships?

hahah...the internet is an village... :lol:

league ships designs... i have currently worked only with the major races.

that would be great when you bring the Valerius in our mod.
what an honour for me....:shock: :lol:

(Centauri)Urobach said:
hahah...the internet is an village... :lol:

league ships designs... i have currently worked only with the major races.

that would be great when you bring the Valerius in our mod.
what an honour for me....:shock: :lol:

Yes it is.^^
I'm searching new designs all around. ;)

At the moment we have enough big ships of the major races, so the Valerius must wait for now. But i will make it in the future and if i can satisfy the others it will be in the mod!

Ok. the first orders are on its way.

to some people who have ordered the first ships. i have send several mails and PM´s. i am ready to ship out the rest of the first batch.

please send me an answer....

wow...my new ordered resin has arrived. Smooth Cast 305...some people whoes cast models, too know it perhaps.
...really an fantastic stuff.
the next parts of the Valerius are cast with this.

Da Boss said:
Thanks so much - money sent ! :) 8) :D

Ok. how sayed...goes out on monday.

Order News: the people who have pre-orders on the second run....i start the shipping during the next week. i contact your all when it starts.... 8)

regards.

oh...i forgot. i have an little goodie for all people whoes wait for the EA ships... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ships19.jpg

Back