The Valerius Project (New Adira) -FINISHED-

Darn. No method to pay :-( Can't order :-( Dammit!

Anybody within EU doing similar orders to whom I could transfer money via bank transfer and pays it via paypal to him?

Would really love to get my hands on these beaties but can't use paypal :-(

any particular reason why not? Paypal doesnt need a card any more you can verify it directly to most bank accounts these days you know ;)

If not Id advise chatting to Uro by email, hes a nice guy and might be amenable to a direct money transfer or mailed cheuque or something!

Locutus9956 said:
any particular reason why not? Paypal doesnt need a card any more you can verify it directly to most bank accounts these days you know ;)

Been trying to figure out but paypal simply refuses to give me anything but credit card. Maybe they don't like Finland.

tneva82 said:
Locutus9956 said:

Been trying to figure out but paypal simply refuses to give me anything but credit card. Maybe they don't like Finland.

Strange :( I originally set mine up with just a debit card years ago, but it may have changed I suppose :(

tneva82 said:
Darn. No method to pay :-( Can't order :-( Dammit!

Anybody within EU doing similar orders to whom I could transfer money via bank transfer and pays it via paypal to him?

Would really love to get my hands on these beaties but can't use paypal :-(

how sayed....you can make an PAYPAL account. it is free until you sell things.... and then you can transfer money from your bank to this....and then you can pay. i do this since 3 years and never had any problems with PAYPAL. and it is safe....thrust me.... :wink:

very strange..... :roll:

(Centauri)Urobach said:
how sayed....you can make an PAYPAL account. it is free until you sell things.... and then you can transfer money from your bank to this....

Only method it gives me is credit card. Which I don't have. No bank transfer option that I can see. Do I need to send information about transfer directly to them via email or something then?

tneva82 said:
(Centauri)Urobach said:
how sayed....you can make an PAYPAL account. it is free until you sell things.... and then you can transfer money from your bank to this....

Only method it gives me is credit card. Which I don't have. No bank transfer option that I can see. Do I need to send information about transfer directly to them via email or something then?

no bank transfer option???? really??? look again...it must be there.
it is impossible that you can´t open an bank account on PAYPAL.
look into your Account options....you can add one "standard bank account" how i know.....

OK.

The first ten ships are pre-ordered. thanks to your all.

Note: to the others whoes want an ship....

the next pre-orders process starts on Thursday. Please...!!!!
wait with your Pre-Order until this.

how sayed... i am not an company. i am alone and have only two hands.
please let me some time to complete all the ships. i hope your understand this and have patience. thanks. :wink:

i hope I see the next interests on Thursday.... 8)

(Centauri)Urobach said:
upssss......sorry. :roll: my fault.

Thursday, i meaned...... :wink:

No problem, I just wanted everyone to know what day to start pestering you for the next batch of preorders :lol:

LBH

lastbesthope said:
(Centauri)Urobach said:
upssss......sorry. :roll: my fault.

Thursday, i meaned...... :wink:

No problem, I just wanted everyone to know what day to start pestering you for the next batch of preorders :lol:

LBH

oh yes :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i wished i had sayed Monday next week.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK...I am ready to receive the next pre-orders until the second batch is full.

the second batch is pre-ordered.

to all whoes want an ship, still...

please wait until Monday next week. then i can receive the next pre-orders for the next ships. thanks.

Back