• An Age Undreamed of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcadon

Mongoose
Well, the debate makes things a lot easier, as folks seem to be split between two names (although you still have the option to pick something else). To get this going, I set this poll for a fortnight (2 weeks, ending around Thanksgiving Day) to give everyone plenty of time to weigh in.

Other (specify): Altar of the Dreaming Gods
Altar with an "a". Gods are dreaming, not sleeping.

I like "An Age Undreamed of", as well, but I think the former is a better name for a forum--mainly because the forum can be an "altar" more easily than it can be an "age".

Supplement Four said:
Other (specify): Altar of the Dreaming Gods
Altar with an "a". Gods are dreaming, not sleeping.
Sorry about that. I submitted too soon - even if I can right the mistake, I can only alter the text on the post, not the poll. I meant to say: Altar of the Dreaming Gods. Sorry folks! :p

By the way, its from the title of a Bal-Sagoth song, At the Altar of the Dreaming Gods. Most of their song are really cool, and basted on the works of REH and HPL. You can find it on YouTube.

I just extended the voting to a group of S&S fans at the Howard and Hyboria sub-group at OD&D Discussion to those how are interested in joining. I will add their votes to ours when the polling ends.

I go to a number old-school D&D communities and these guys are the nicest grognards around (if you know grognards, that is saying a lot), and they might have a lot to add to our new community.

Don't forget that the poll is a bit skewed. I voted "Other" since dreaming gods were sleeping in the poll.

That narrows the lead a bit on Age, but, clearly, Age is the most preferred.

Damn, I cant believe I forgot!

This poll is so passed finished, and its time to get the ball going!

I changed Sups vote (other -> AotDG). Here are the results:
  • 8 for An Age Undreamed of
  • 5 for Alter of the Dreaming Gods
  • 2 for Other results
"An Age Undreamed of" is the winner! W00T!!!

I'm going to get in contact with Thulsa to get things moving.

Sorry for the delay, folks!

Can we just get a new damn forum, evough with the names already. you guys are like a bunch of turanian women trying to name a newborn.

Spectator said:
Can we just get a new damn forum, evough with the names already. you guys are like a bunch of turanian women trying to name a newborn.

The Turanian woman should follow that of the Khitai women when naming the newborn--they just pull out the silver ware drawer and let the utensils fall on the ground. Whatever sound is made is the name of the newborn. Ching Chan Poak.

Can we have a progress report on the new
'Conan rpg community forum'
please ? :)

It's been over 2 months since it was named.
----

[ and BTW, the Turanian women shove 2 fingers at any hog who disturbs their sacred birthing rituals...?? LOL ]

Sorry for the delay, but its up! It has a "community" theme, with each sub-forums named like a district of a large city - the sort, you'll find a sword & sorcery novel. I forgo the swords & planets/sanddles themes to make it a dedicated Conan gaming group, with plenty of side-discussion. I hope you guys enjoy it?

http://xoth.net/forums/index.php

>> Hey the NEW Conan RPG Community Forum is up and active now !

*An Age Undreamed of -* is at...

http://xoth.net/forums/index.php

[ for discussions of all Conan/Hyborian RPG s
and swords & sorcery, and other stuff... ]

It is easy to register, and you can type in your own
'customised user title' [ 'personel text' ] from the start. Cool ! :)
--
I hope more of you great fans of Mongoose-Conan-rpg will join there and enjoy developing this new RPG community on an independent forum themed specially for you.

I look forward to reading all your RPG posts and ideas there, and here.
Best wishes to you all. :)
--
[ My big thanks to Thulsa and Malcadon ]

Back