The Greenback Clan's Portal to Glorantha!

The Greenback Clan proudly announce its brand new RuneQuest webpage!

http://www.runequest-glorantha.com

The main goal with RuneQuest-Glorantha.com is to provide a site for the collection of gloranthan fan art, where people can share there art with the gloranthan community.

The Glorantha Fan Art Gallery is an open collection of gloranthan fan art, which we feel is sorely lacking for the gloranthan RPGs. We know a lot of players draw their characters and make gloranthan art, and hope you are willing to share your drawings and art with the gloranthan community. We gratefully accept anything gloranthan from pencil-sketches to 3D computer art! Currently only three small exhibitions are open, but more will be opened as the gallery grows!

We have also opened a forum for the discussion of anything gloranthan, a download page with free stuff produced by the GBC (currently only an embargoed jelmre article, but more will come), an extensive link list, and will soon also be opening a tavern!

As I said, not much content yet, but the site will grow steadily!

Lugger Badass said:
We have also opened a forum for the discussion of anything gloranthan,

Because, obviously, we needed another forum for discussing Glorantha in case the Glorantha Digest, the World of Glorantha Yahoo group, the 2 offical HQ Yahoo Groups, this Forum and the ImmoderateGloranthaQuest Yahoo group weren't enough!

Other than the inconvenience of being a forum rather than a mailing list, what does your forum offer that isn't provided elsewhere?

duncan_disorderly said:
Lugger Badass said:
We have also opened a forum for the discussion of anything gloranthan,

Because, obviously, we needed another forum for discussing Glorantha in case the Glorantha Digest, the World of Glorantha Yahoo group, the 2 offical HQ Yahoo Groups, this Forum and the ImmoderateGloranthaQuest Yahoo group weren't enough!

Other than the inconvenience of being a forum rather than a mailing list, what does your forum offer that isn't provided elsewhere?

A friendly athmosphere to discuss the gloranthan fan art in the gallery, or any other gloranthan themes, & the convenience of being a forum.

The Greenback Clan proudly presents the most exstensive and best updated list of RuneQuest, HeroQuest & Glorantha Links on the net! We hope you will find it of use:

http://www.runequest.info

The GBC Link List is a work in progress inspired by Kim Englund's old link list. Do you know about any english RuneQuest or Glorantha websites not listed on this page, or find any dead links on this page? Please help us improve the link list! Notify me on the GBC forum, or send me an e-mail: Lugger AT runequest-glorantha DOT com

Non-english links will be added soon.

16 finnish RuneQuest/Glorantha links added to the link list.

The GBC sorely need some help from someone who knows finnish, and can help us put the finnish links into the same format as the english ones, with short descriptions in finnish concerning the content. Additional finnish links would also be highly appreciated!

For those capable and willing to help, please contact
Lugger AT runequest-glorantha DOT com

We have also added 2 new webpages of Simon Phipp which were missing from the list, Sceaptune Games & links to the major message groups. Anyone else who can see any missing links which belong on the list?

Links to a bunch of finnish, french, german and japanese sites are added as well.

Anyone who knows any of these languages and would be willing to help us with the list?

Taking responsibility for one of the non-english language sections grants immediate membeship to the great Greenback Clan! :wink:

The entire layout of the link list have been changed, and more links have been added:

http://www.runequest.info

Feedback would be appreciated.

Also, I'm not finding any more links. If you know of any that's not included in the list, please post them so they can be included.

Of the foreign links, we have 4 german sites and 1 swedish site which have not been deacribed. Anyone who knows german or swedish and would be willing to help?

i've bookmarked it as well. one class to go, then i can wallow in gaming goodness! well, for 6 weeks anyway. . . .

did you add the "romequest" page to your list? it's in spanish, but you can have google "translate" it for you. another for the post-class investigation for me

Glad to hear it!

Romequest is allready on the spanish part of the link list.

Google translating was a good idea. I don't know any spanish, but the site did look good!

:)

that is really cool! i love the level of detail--i am a newcomer to RQ, so dont get the glorantha references. but the descriptions were vivid enough that it didnt matter!

well done!

Thank you beeber!

It started up with just an expansion of the emotional magic, but I ended up describing all the other aspects of jelmre too, and suddenly it was at 13 pages with the illustrations.

An edited version with both MRQ and HQ rules will appear in Tradetalk #16, which will be out in september.

SGL.

Just found a site I will add to the linklist: Runegoons, by Rob.

Rob, if you frequent this forum, could you give me your last name? I like to give full credit on the link list (unless you rather wish I didn't).

SGL.

And by the way! The GBC link list is number 1 on Google's list if you search for "RuneQuest links" now! :D

Trifletraxor said:
Just found a site I will add to the linklist: Runegoons, by Rob.

Rob, if you frequent this forum, could you give me your last name? I like to give full credit on the link list (unless you rather wish I didn't).

Thanx for reminding me about that site. It was listed in some earlier posts, but seemed to have dropped off the edge of the world.

The Greenback Clans Portal to Glorantha have been moved from www.runequest-glorantha.com to www.runequest.info, and have been consolidated with the link list there.

As I've noticed that several webpages from the link list have gone offline and disappeared, I deceided to avoid more knowledge getting lost.

2,4 GB - that's the space of all the websites on the english link list downloaded on my computer! No more entropy! :p

SGL.

Back