The Great Rift Kickstarter is Live!

They came in an email without any warning - I only checked out the kickstarter page after I'd downloaded them.

If you have a drivethru account using the same email you used for the kickstarter/survey then there should be an account flag up at drivethru too.

Sigtrygg said:
They came in an email without any warning - I only checked out the kickstarter page after I'd downloaded them.

If you have a drivethru account using the same email you used for the kickstarter/survey then there should be an account flag up at drivethru too.

Hmmm.... not showing up on drivethru either. Weird.
Was the email from kickstarter or mongoose or drovethru or ....?

Edit: are you referring to the great rift pdfs specifically, or for previously published Traveller Material? Because if it's the latter, I don't get any of those at my pledge level (already have most of the old stuff as PDF!)

Sorry I realise the post I made is a bit misleading - the pdfs are the ones of previous material thanks to my backer level.

I would imagine the new stuff is still some months away.

From what been said I would guess that the PDF's for the new stuff is September or October the psychical copies would be about 3 months later

Back