The aliens in the episode "A view from the gallery&quot

Tegman

Mongoose
Hi all,
does anyone have any information about the 'Redheads' or whatever they are called in Wheel of Fire book?

In that book, they only have data for the fighter and nothing else, nothing of where they come from, who they are, what they really want.
I would like some behind the scenes information and would be very glad if anyone could provide anything.

Cheers.

I don't think there is anything else. Thats it.

Though I like to think that the probe we see in the episode "A Day in the Strife" is theirs.

Yes, now that you say it, it might be so.That probe is also one thing that I would like to know more about (yes, I'm curious). Good thinking, hopefully they'll be covered in a book sometime, I love to read about aliens and stuff and maybe use them in my adventures.

One idea going around is that they were the Wendron (?) Horde, a nomadic people that clashed with the Minbari many years ago.
I think the history was in an AOG publication for B5W and there was a fan produced background, & some more designs, in one of the Babcom internet mags.

DW

I wrote a fairly short article about them for an upcoming S&P. I didn't include a lot of background information though, preferring instead to give the bare bones and some game stats so that others can flesh them out more

Morden said:
I wrote a fairly short article about them for an upcoming S&P. I didn't include a lot of background information though, preferring instead to give the bare bones and some game stats so that others can flesh them out more

Great, so hopefully we'll see your article in a future release of S&P?

Uh-oh! Morden's giving you what you want. Better watch out. :)

Traveller-61 said:
One idea going around is that they were the Wendron (?) Horde, a nomadic people that clashed with the Minbari many years ago.
I think the history was in an AOG publication for B5W and there was a fan produced background, & some more designs, in one of the Babcom internet mags.

DW

Yeah the Wendan Horde, one of the few powers that made the Minbari fight to near epic levels in the past. Would be kind of cool if it were them, I mean it was said that the Minbari did not destroy them all and that they scattered or something plus being nomadic and all.....

Ulkesh said:
Traveller-61 said:

DW

Yeah the Wendan Horde, one of the few powers that made the Minbari fight to near epic levels in the past. Would be kind of cool if it were them, I mean it was said that the Minbari did not destroy them all and that they scattered or something plus being nomadic and all.....
their story is in the Minbari fact book ?

Faenril said:
Ulkesh said:
Traveller-61 said:

DW

their story is in the Minbari fact book ?

No, the Wendan Horde is an AoG creation. The AoG history and the Mongoose history for the Minbari are wildly different. Since the show never really gave much of a history past the Shadow War 1000 years earlier than the show, well... both companies made up their own history.

Kizarvexis

Faenril said:
I thought that Mongoose did the minbari history with informations about it from JMS himself ?

As far as I know, jms has never publicly laid out the history of the Minbari from before the time of Valen. If he gave such information to Mongoose, Agents of Gaming (AoG) or Chameleon Eclectic Entertainment (CEE), then you would have to get that info from those companies or someone who worked for them, as two of them are out of business.

Kizarvexis

For information on these guys, you'll be wanting to check out Claudia Christian's forthcoming novel. . .

Back