Thanks to Mongoose for Gen Con

Bubba Ho-Tep

Mongoose
I played in the Conan game on Fraday at 10am and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really liked the fact that magic was not the center of attention, it was there, just not in the front. The Mongoose Infantry guy, sorry I forgot his name, Jason I think, did a great jod running it. We created characters and finished the adventure well within the time slot. I just wanted give a big Kudos to you guys, my group plans on picking up the Conan book and playing in the setting.

Thanks Again

Man, that sounds sweet!

But, this should be in the Conan RPG forum here on the 'goose. This is the Conan miniatures fantasy battle forum. Unless you played that - then please tell us more! :lol:

The demonstrator would have been Jason, he's my demo partner here in Lexington.

As far as I know there were no demos of AOC at GenCon, just the RPG.

Nezeray

Bubba Ho-Tep said:
I played in the Conan game on Fraday at 10am and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really liked the fact that magic was not the center of attention, it was there, just not in the front. The Mongoose Infantry guy, sorry I forgot his name, Jason I think, did a great jod running it. We created characters and finished the adventure well within the time slot. I just wanted give a big Kudos to you guys, my group plans on picking up the Conan book and playing in the setting.

Thanks Again

Its a great background isn't it!

Back