Kizarvexis

Mongoose
So far I have the following books.

Signs and Portents
Psi-Corp
Minbari Fact book
Centauri Fact book
The Zocalo (in the mail)

I'm gathering info for the telepath class in one place and wanted to see if there are any other telepathic abilities besides the ones listed below. I know that some to all of the telepathic abilities in the EA Fact book were reprinted in the Psi Corp book.

P1 Accidental Scan
P1 Mind Shield
Mind Shield, Shield Others
P1 Sense Telepathy
Sense Telepathy, Fingerprints
P1 Warning
Warning, Flash Glyph
P2 Communication
Communication, Glyph
Communication, Squirt
Communication, Confuse
P3 Self-Control
P3 Surface Scan
P4 Idea Seed
P4 Mind Mirror
Mind Mirror, Bland Mind
Mind Mirror, Reflect Attack
P5 Deep Scan
Deep Scan, Gentle Scan
Deep Scan, Brute Scan
Deep Scan, Holistic Scan
Deep Scan, Extended Range
P5 Emotional Adjustment
P5 Pain
Pain, Agony
Pain, Targeted Pain
P6 Locate Mind
Locate Mind, Precision
Locate Mind, Sense Minds
P7 Daze
Daze, Reverie
Daze, Sleepwalk
P7 Second Sight
Second Sight, Share Senses
Second Sight, Telepathic Hop
P8 Action Block
P8 Danger Sense
Danger Sense, Nature
Danger Sense, Direction
Danger Sense, Target
P8 Extend Shield
P8 Halucination
P8 Skim Scan
P9 Combined Scan
P9 Nerve Stimulation
Nerve Stim, Force Action
Nerve Stim, Sphincter Mastery
Nerve Stim, Spark
P10 Jamming
Jamming, Targeted Jamming
Jamming, Individual Jamming
P10 Mass Scan
P10 Transfer Skill
P11 Reality Fabrication
Reality Fab, As You Wish
Reality Fab, Sustained Reality
P12 False Memory Implantation
FMI, As You Wish
FMI, Force Implant
FMI, Chain Memories
P12 Suppress Telepathy

Are there any other Telepath only feats besides these?

Ability Focus
Adaptive Mind
Combat Telepath
Defensive Block
Far Telepathy
Gestalt
Improved Defensive Block
Meditation
Mental Fortress
Mindshredder
Synergy
Training Corps Telepath
Commercial Corps Telepath
Alliance Corps Telepath
Command Corps Telepath
Telepathic Co-ordination
Fighter Telepathic Co-ordination
Intensive Training
Dedicated to the Corp
Fanatical Loyalty
Telepathic Shot

Are there any telepathic drugs besides the ones listed below?

Sleepers
Sleepers, black market
Resyk
Resyk Plus
Catabasis
Mute
Psion
Scramble
Jericho

Thank you in advance,
Kizarvexis

Quickly flicked through the Corps supplement.

This is not necessarily exhaustive but the following new Feats are on P.70:

Telepathic Coordination
Fighter Telepathic Coordination

There may be more but I haven't time to check just now, gotta go pick up a parcel which I suspect may be MI Issue SST minis.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Quickly flicked through the Corps supplement.

This is not necessarily exhaustive but the following new Feats are on P.70:

Telepathic Coordination
Fighter Telepathic Coordination

There may be more but I haven't time to check just now, gotta go pick up a parcel which I suspect may be MI Issue SST minis.

LBH

Yep, I have those in the feat list above. I'm looking to add on a telepath sheet to my character sheet, so I'm looking for telepathic abilities, feats and other things from the other books.

Kizarvexis

crizh said:
Mongoose Gar said:
There's stuff in the Minbari book too, I think.

Just Small (Pallic) Crest as far as I recall.

That was all I found in the Minbari book as well. Since it's a subset of the Minbari, I think it can just be listed by the player in the notes section. I'm thinking of making a list of the Telepathic abilities for the Telepath add-on sheet that will be like the skill list on the basic sheet. Since there do not seem to be many Telepathic feats, I'll probably add a list of them too.

Kizarvexis

lastbesthope said:
Mongoose have an expansion for the Ultimate Character sheet for use in the B5 RPG. The last page is the space for telepathic stuff, but it's pretty much just a place to list everything.

Might be some inspiration though!

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/B5 Charsheet.pdf

LBH

I've seen that one (and used parts of it as inspiration for mine) and plan on using similar catagories for the Telepathic Ability list on my sheet. I just wanted to see if they are any other abilities in the books I don't have yet.

Kizarvexis

lastbesthope said:
Okey-doke.

You know, one of these days I'm going to have to sit down and read all my B5 RPG books.

LBH

So far I haven't had the luxury to out purchase my reading speed yet. :) I got both the Minbari and Centauri books in one deal, but was able to quickly get through them before the opportunity to order the Zocalo. ;)

Kizarvexis

2 Drugs I know you missed from Psi Corps page 100:
Psiozine
Push

1 Telepathic Feat from No Surrender, No Retreat page 29, (I know you don't have that one):
Walking the Road
x times the distance for each extra subdual damage the telepath takes

It is a feeble attempt to explain Lyta looking for Sheridan on Z'ha'dum when she was in the White Star in orbit. She was both using Locate Mind, Communication and Jamming at the same time. She would need to be able to take a huge amount of subdual damage in order to do it. Granted she pushed, not as much as the first time she jammed a Shadow ship (since she was bleeding from her eyes).

Oh I know she is a "Special" case, then why did one of the Psi Cops tell Bester that she was sending to him since she came through the Jumpgate in Dust to Dust? The Jumpgate is over 300,000 km from B5.

I've finished the first version of the Telepath add-on sheet. I have two versions available for download. The B5 Telepath pdf has every item listed for each telepathic ability. The B5 Telepath1 pdf has the redundant items under each ability removed for easier viewing.

Which one do you prefer?

Link to my B5 RPG page.

Kizarvexis

scottmage said:
2 Drugs I know you missed from Psi Corps page 100:
Psiozine
Push

1 Telepathic Feat from No Surrender, No Retreat page 29, (I know you don't have that one):
Walking the Road
x times the distance for each extra subdual damage the telepath takes

It is a feeble attempt to explain Lyta looking for Sheridan on Z'ha'dum when she was in the White Star in orbit. She was both using Locate Mind, Communication and Jamming at the same time. She would need to be able to take a huge amount of subdual damage in order to do it. Granted she pushed, not as much as the first time she jammed a Shadow ship (since she was bleeding from her eyes).

Oh I know she is a "Special" case, then why did one of the Psi Cops tell Bester that she was sending to him since she came through the Jumpgate in Dust to Dust? The Jumpgate is over 300,000 km from B5.

It's a good thing that the sheets I made have two spots left for drugs and 3 spots left for Feats. :) I'll update them tomorrow.

Kizarvexis

I added 'Walking the Road' and Push to the sheets. I didn't add Psiozine as the Psi-Corp book listed it as not available for purchase and 2500cr per dose to produce. I figured that Psiozine would end up the perogative of the GM, so I just left the last spot blank for the player to fill in something else (or it if the GM allows).

Kizarvexis

Back