Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Conan #1

Lone Wolf #2

Dont touch the rest of this stuff...

Although when RuneQuest comes out... all this is falling by the wayside

*drool-o-rama*

Yes and no...

I used to be an avid player of Paranoia, but I couldnt find people for a group and since I only have enough money and time I have to drop things from time to time... so I had to drop it from my list.

I know I am going to get flamed for this but you asked... I dont like Babylon 5, never did even after a few friends tried to get me into it... same with Judge Dredd.

Been an avid reader of Conan since the 70s so that was my number one choice... I have all of Joe Devers Lone Wolf books (even the Magnamund companion) so I had to pick up that line.. love it btw.

Hope that explains why I buy what I buy and why I dont buy...uh what I dont :D

you will not get flamed by me old boy as I feel the same :D have read conan since a child,read 2000AD were I became a slaine head as the sci-fi is not really my cup of tea.roleplayed D&D and DMed CoC for over 20 years fantasy with a side order of things that go bump in the night is my cup of tea 8)

Well i voted for Dredd, but to be honest, i like playing paranoia as well, and I would like to try all the others as they all look good. ANd Jeramiah looks fun too. So there is a lot to enjoy. OGL looks fun too, would like to try out the wild west game (as I'm writting a WW novel)

cheers

Krazus

WOOHOO Macho Women with Guns is all the way up to 4 votes!!!!

Like I said I didn't expect to win but it has 1% of the vote which is the big thing I wanted.

And on an unrelated note I finally got a picture uploaded to use for myself, so you can really see which property I like the best.

Congratulation Lone Stranger!

But I think that a single MWWG can easily take down Conan! He is a man, just a simple man after all...

And after that Lone Wolf will rule the world! MWOUUUAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

Er... okay, okay, I go out... :roll:

I am tied between Bab5 and Gangs of Mega City-1... but had to vote for Bab5 (in the thought of A Call to Arms) since I play it more.

Does nobody like Judge Dredd?

Are the rumours of a 2nd Edition true?

Why isn't there a proof that aliens visit my house almost daily for cups of tea?

So many questions. Any answers (except maybe to the third one)?

D

Back