Votes: 0 0.0%
  • macho women with guns

• OGL

• Total voters
lastbesthope said:
Well done Eryx, we can take them!

Let's make a deal: let's say that we add B5 and LW votes in order to eliminate the big muscle-brain. Okay?

After that, of course, LW will stand proud winner and we could stop this poll.

Seems fair? :wink: :p

Prehaps a cross over could solve this dispute... I spoke with JMS and he says that the next movie spin off will be

Babylon5: Barbarian at the Jump Gates... :lol:

hassanisabbah said:
Prehaps a cross over could solve this dispute... I spoke with JMS and he says that the next movie spin off will be

Babylon5: Barbarian at the Jump Gates... :lol:
I thought it was 'Lone Barbarian Babylon5 Minutes at the Rabbit Proof Fence' Oh, maybe I'm thinking of the Dungeons & Dragons sequel now in the works. :roll:

B5 and Paranoia for now. I only just started buying (4mos.) B5 suplements starting with ACTA. It and the B5 RPG supliments have been great and take me back to watching the series. Could do without d20, I convert to GURPS, but the information is great and at least I'm used to converting the d20 system. Would be interested in Conan minis...

Ho?
This poll continues to live it's own life? And LW is gaining more and more votes!

And Conun?

Hooo... don't worry about this Cunon-guy...
Somebody told me that someone has found that someone heard about the fact that someone witnessed Cunun-fans cheating in a way or another to achieve first place. It's certainly true! :wink: :p

Sabbak said:
Somebody told me that someone has found that someone heard about the fact that someone witnessed Cunun-fans cheating in a way or another to achieve first place. It's certainly true! :wink: :p

Just the kind of alogations I would expect from fans of One Puppy. :p I know, Conan is just too strong for the puppy. Poor lil doggy..

But B5 is The One that was, tThe One that is, The one that will be.

Is'Sil'Zha Veni, In Valen's Name.

LBH
(Feels all Dickenzian all of a sudden!)

At this point I'd like to put a call out for everyone on the forums to get Macho Women with Guns up to 1% of the votes in this poll. I don't expect to win, I just want a better showing there.

LoneStranger said:
At this point I'd like to put a call out for everyone on the forums to get Macho Women with Guns up to 1% of the votes in this poll. I don't expect to win, I just want a better showing there.
Gonna be a hard 2 votes for you to find.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi said:
LoneStranger said:
Gonna be a hard 2 votes for you to find.

Unless they do a 'special photo consenting adults edition' of the game. :lol:... probably would shift a few thousand copies.... :lol:

Actually the game itself is pretty good in its special cheese bad way. Better than the original certainly, but so different. Also it should have been listed with the OGL games (Cybernet, Horror et al)

Back