Stornlands supplement

wildhorse

Mongoose
Hi,

I heard that the Stornlands supplement has been split into two volumes
So if we had paid for it as one volume, will we need to pay for the extra volume?

I see Stornlands is now listed as Stornlands 1 in the online store.

My guess is that if you have preordered Stornlands you will get Stornlands 1. You will need to pruchase Stornlands 2 seperately.

Stornlands has indeed been devided into two books, the second one coming in February, because the original supplement was considered too big to fit into one book. I don't know if you'll also get Stornlands II if you have preordered the original supplement, but at least you'll get the first one.

There will indeed be two Stornlands books, each one larger than the planned original (because of that, you won't be getting the second for free if you ordered the first :)). The first is in production right now, and we expect to see it in stores towards the end of November.

msprange said:
There will indeed be two Stornlands books, each one larger than the planned original (because of that, you won't be getting the second for free if you ordered the first :)). The first is in production right now, and we expect to see it in stores towards the end of November.

Am I correct in saying this book still hasn't been released? I know I haven't gotten my copy...

If that's the case, what's the deal? This book was solicited a LONG time ago and I know it's been split but if the first volume was suppose to be in stores by the end of November (as the pushed-back release date) we're now months after that.

Mongoose has got to have some idea of when this book will see distribution!

onelostroad said:

Website now says June 2012 for the first one, but it seems to be falling quicker through the calender than a stone.

hal said:
onelostroad said:

Website now says June 2012 for the first one, but it seems to be falling quicker through the calender than a stone.

Now August. I think Mongoose is just guessing at this stage.

We have just (yesterday!) received the final check through from Joe and his wizards. Give us a chance to look things over and then this book will (finally) be ready!

I just got the "Stornlands vol.I" book from DrivethruRPG.com, I thought that the first book was supposed to have an Assassin class in it. I see lots of Assassin related fluff and historical content, but no diciplines, ranks or character generation rules.

Did the Assassin get bumped to the second book with the mercenary class or is the PDF cut down in some way? The PDF is 154 pages long and ends with a ninja-esh guy on a moonlit rooftop.

Back