Stats...

Im looking for stats on both Aliens and Predators. I will be running a one shot pretty soon and I want to toss my players in the middle of these guys and see what happens.

Thanks in advance :twisted:

Okay, I had a quick google and failed to find anything with my search-fu, so let's take a look at how the core book handles aliens. Perhaps we can make this up as we go. :wink:

For the stock standard alien drone, I see it having the following alien traits:
  • - Armoured (1 point of natural armour) - they have thick skin and bony bits on them
    - Natural weapon x 3 (bite, claw and poisonous tail/stinger) - obviously
    - Notable strength (+2)
    - Notable endurance (+2)
    - Weak intelligence (-2)
    - Not sure about education.. should it be 0?
    - As for Social standing, it can reflect the alien's position in the hive hierarchy

For a predator, we can do much the same thing:
  • - Notable strength (+2)
    - Notable dexterity (+2)
    - Notable endurance (+2)

You could mess with the amounts you want to modify the base characteristics if you think they should be stronger or weaker, but that should work (and keep them within the rules). Comments?

Craig.

Reposted from CotI (CT stats - may need conversion to MGT):

Acheron (LV-426, Zeta 2 Reticuli IV): Pre-Terraformation (Alien) UWP X7A6000-0; Post-Terraformation (Aliens) UWP E786211-8.

The Alien Itself
(NOTE: This is my version of the Alien based on Aliens, CT LBB3 and my imagination, and not taken in any way from JTAS).

Egg: 12kg, Hits 6/6, armor as cloth. Has the equivalent of the Telepathic "Life Detection" ability, with an equivalent Psionic Strength of 3. Immobile but will release a Facehugger if it senses a living being of sufficient size (20kg+ I suppose)in its immidiate vicinity. Will also attempt to release it if it suffers damage but is not rendered "unconscious".

Facehugger: 3kg, Hits 4/4, armor as mesh, Speed 4. Can jump up to Short range. If a living being of 20kg+ is within Short or Close range from a Facehugger, it may jump on it and grip its head on a roll of 5+ on two dice. In the subsequent combat turn, the victim can try to break the grip on a roll of 9+ on two dice, DM +2 if STR 8+, DM +Brawling skill. If the victim fails, he or she is impregnated irrecoverably. If he or she succeeds, the Facehugger is thrown aside but is otherwise unharmed and may try to grip again in the next Combat Turn.

Chestburster: 3kg, Hits 3/5, armor as Mesh (but additional DM -4 to hit due to speed and evasivness), May attack with Teeth for 1 Wound, Speed 3. Always flees.

Drone: 50kg, Hits 10/7, armor as Cloth, Speed 2. Attacks: Teeth (8 Wounds), Stinger (2 Wounds and poison [?]) or Claws (5 Wounds).

Queen: 400kg, Hits 24/12, armor as Battledress, Speed 1. Attacks: Teeth (12 Wounds), Stinger (3 Wounds and poison [?]) or "As Broadsword" (her claws, 8 Wounds).

How would I model the "Acid for Blood"? Or pheromone communications?

---

I was thinking about writing Ripley in CT format for some time; this site could be a nice basis for them. My try (btw, what would be the Merchant Prince equivalent of "Warrant Officer"?):

A. J. Dallas
Merchant Captain, 676899, Age 45, 6 Terms
Pilot-3, Admin-2, Leader-2, Ship Gunnery-1, Streetwise-1, Brawling-1, Medic-1, Vacc Suit-1, Computer-1, Flamethrower-0.

Ellen L. Ripley
Merchant Warrant Officer, 789AA7, Age 30, 3 Terms
Pilot-1, Power Loader-2, Law-1, Communications-1, Vacc Suit-1, Brawling-1, Computer-1, Flamethrower-0, Combat Riflewoman-0

Rebecca ("Newt") (I'm working from memory, so it might be inaccurate)
Child, 395747, Age 7
Stealth-1, Survival-1

G. W. Kane
Merchant 1st Officer, 6668B8, Age 38, 5 Terms
Pilot-2, Engineering-2, Survey-2, Admin-2, Computer-2, Brawling-1, Medic-1, Xenoarcheology-1, Vacc Suit-1, Flamethrower-0.

J. M. Lambert
Merchant 3rd Officer, 6778A9, Age 28, 2 Terms
Navigation-3, Pilot-1, Communications-1, Vacc Suit-1, Computer-1, Flamethrower-0.

J. T. Parker
Marines (?) Corporal/Merchant 4th Officer, 879886, Age 42, 6 Terms
Mechanical-3, Engineering-2, Streetwise-2, Combat Rifleman-1, Ground Vehicle-1, Ship's Boat-1, Gravitics-1, Electronics-1, Computer-1, Vacc Suit-1, Flamethrower-0.

S. E. Brett
Merchant Able Deckhand, 566784, Age 52, 8 Terms
Engineering-2, Mechanical-2, Grav Vehicle-2, Electronics-1, Gravitics-1, Watercraft-1, Vacc Suit-1, Brawling-0, Flamethrower-0.

---

The Aliens universe (that is, the Human part of it) should probably be mid-late TL9 in most respects, with gravitics at very early TL9 (only shipboard grab-plates) but computers, robotics and probably several fields of biology at TL15-16.

Low Berthes (called "Hypersleep" in that universe) would be almost 100% safe and won't damage or kill their occupants under normal circumstances.

Aliens has very limited FTL communications (Acheron fails to contact Earth), but this can be easily removed and replaced by the standard Traveller Type-S Scout/Couriers.

A Marine would be issued an ACR ("Pulse Rifle", but it's described in the movie as firing slugs and not flechettes, so it isn't Gauss but ACR) with an underbarrel RAM grenade launcher (with an ammo capacity of 4?), a Combat Knife (treat as Blade) and Cloth armor, as well as a miniaturized short-range (?) radio, a shoulder camera and a "biomonitor" of sorts.

Back