SST Tourney at KublaCon 2006

Would you attend an SST Tourney in San Francisco, CA over Memorial Day Weekend at KublaCon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LTJason

Mongoose
Would anybody here be interested in a SST Tourney held at KublaCon during Memorial Day Weekend in San Francisco, CA?

I'd be interested. I'll have to verify schedules, but I don't see any major conflicts. Been meaning to branch out and go to a few more cons this year.

This poll is like the ABC, NBC and CBS polls on how many people hate the president and are against the war in iraq. :D you only ask certain questions and you will get only certain answers. For me I'd have to vote no on the convention. :)

Tanit Ironwolf said:
This poll is like the ABC, NBC and CBS polls on how many people hate the president and are against the war in iraq. :D you only ask certain questions and you will get only certain answers. For me I'd have to vote no on the convention. :)

There was supposed to be a "No" selection, but I don't know what happened to it. :x

The idea is really if you're in the area, would you want to come to an SST tourney. I'm trying to find out if there is enough intrest to schedule one. So far it looks like we have enough intrest between this poll and another on a local group so I'm going to try and get one put together.

If I get a dozen people I'll be pleased, but even 7-8 players would be great. We just need to get people playing.

Hopefully things will change once the Skinnies are released. :)

Back