Squadron Boxes

pobolycwm said:
I must have had the last of the leftovers in the mail this morning, more flash than a mirrorball factory :D and some bits looked like they were moulded in 2 different timezones. Still will slap some smudge on them and try the game if i dont like it will go back to fedcom

That's what Mongoose gets for refusing to use cheap industrious Chinese labor, and instead hiring fat lazy Americans :D

Totenkopf said:
pobolycwm said:
I must have had the last of the leftovers in the mail this morning, more flash than a mirrorball factory :D and some bits looked like they were moulded in 2 different timezones. Still will slap some smudge on them and try the game if i dont like it will go back to fedcom

That's what Mongoose gets for refusing to use cheap industrious Chinese labor, and instead hiring fat lazy Americans :D

As a fat lazy welshman its too much hassle, plus it was an excuse to buy a new dremel
:mrgreen:

Got my squadron boxes and they are great for the most part, sure there is a lot of flash, but many models contain lots of flash, even GW's "Fine-cost"

My real issue with the models, is that my War Eagle had a fin so thin it was the consistency of paper which broke off very quickly.
Secondly the holes for the stands to go into are usually not deep enough and in some cases, completely absent, which was a problem with the B5 range before.

emperorpenguin said:
Secondly the holes for the stands to go into are usually not deep enough and in some cases, completely absent, which was a problem with the B5 range before.

Oh god not again - I thought they had fixed that - good job got a dremmel now

Back