Spinward Marches sector in html/css

As a fun project, I've created an html/css page sector map of Spinward Marches (no images). Not sure what use it is right now beyond reference, but my though is to add on-click behaviors for each system to display detail info in a modal window.

Anyway, hope it might be something you'd enjoy or fine useful.

Kind regards,
Andy

Looks very nice, would be cool with some functions.

If you're looking for suggestions, how hard would it be to do a multi-click function where you click the 1st system then a 2nd system and it generates the random cargo and passengers for the trip?

Or even better, click the 1st system then hover over other systems and have it pop up a display of the cargo and passengers for that destination with the distance listed, then choose the desired 2nd system to lock in the trip.

Hey, that's pretty cool!
Now, add some javascript that can read a SEC file and generate the HTML, along with hover-over UWP interpretations... :)

Seriously though, that's a pretty nice bit of html/css.

Also, I have some javascript (actually the early start of an interactive "GM Helper" page) that can interpret a UWP into human readable form as well as generate trade codes, random worlds and animal encounter tables. It's probably not great code since I was using it as a means to learn JavaScript, and it only does Classic Traveller stuff so as not to violate Mongoose's license, but if you don't want to bother writing it yourself I could forward it to you.

Thanks folks. I'm glad that you're imagining further uses/functionality for this. That was the whole point; to make something that others could use to build upon for their own specific purposes.

I do want to work on the system detail info pop-up function, but nothing more. This sort of thing should be database driven, but I've merely hand-coded this page. Please feel free to use the html/css and method in any way you want. Free to use and adapt.

Kind regards,
Andy

Odd quibble....Zho territory should be blue and Impie territory red per GDW colors.

Functions:

I want to click on a world and get UPP.

Back