Space maps showing other systems?

El Cid

Mongoose
In the fleet descriptions, I saw that the Narns and Minbari are noted as having 18 systems under their control and the EA as having 22. The write up was silent on the Centauri.

In the Centauri racial book, there was an enlarged version of Centauri space but it had no more detail than what was in the main book.

Are there any plans for a more detailed map(s) of the Babylon 5 universe?

If so, when can we expect them?

Are there any plans for maps detailing border changes over the years or write ups which would describe them?

Sidney

I couldn't have said it better myself. I am all for maps with changing borders and system maps. AoG did a little of that.

Hmm....a galactic guide hmm. Well, I for one am definitely looking for a guided tour around the galaxy.

Soooo.....when is it planned for release?

The Babylon 5 Galactic Guide is being prepared for as I type. . .
YES!
Hope it'll contain all the things I've been whining about for a while now...
- maps of every star system, including everything from planets over moons to asteroid belts, from jump gates over space stations to shipyards
- maps for the jump routes and political areas for every major time period ("lion of the Galaxy"-era, First Contact-era, Pre-Dilgar War, Pre-Minbari War, Post-Narn/Centauri War, Post-Shadow War, IA-era, etc.)
- info on all the above, from stellar type to planet atmosphere, etc.

ShadowScout said:
The Babylon 5 Galactic Guide is being prepared for as I type. . .
YES!
Hope it'll contain all the things I've been whining about for a while now...
- maps of every star system, including everything from planets over moons to asteroid belts, from jump gates over space stations to shipyards
- maps for the jump routes and political areas for every major time period ("lion of the Galaxy"-era, First Contact-era, Pre-Dilgar War, Pre-Minbari War, Post-Narn/Centauri War, Post-Shadow War, IA-era, etc.)
- info on all the above, from stellar type to planet atmosphere, etc.
:shock:
You know, just the little stuff.... :wink:

Excellent. This one will be very useful :)

It seems like everytime I look on these forums another book is being written - keep them coming guys :D

Back