Sons of Cimmeria and Kovag-Re

Zeus said:
Yes, it still sounds a little like complaining. Course that is my 1/4 polish speaking.

It just feels stupid to complain about the best RPG out there... ^_^'

Yes, it is. What would Conan do to all the complainers and moaners? The ones who whine about misspellings and such? Probably kill them all.

Darth Mikey said:
Mighty Cthulhu:
I'd give it a good review. I woulnd't mind paying $8.00 for a printed color edition.

Matthew:
Would there be a problem if those of us with copies emailed one to those who were interested and didn't have a copy?

Or can't we do that?

I would say so, its still copyrighted material that is being sold, I think its more a case of, you just missed out if you werent there at the beginning...

Darth Mikey said:
Mighty Cthulhu:
I'd give it a good review. I woulnd't mind paying $8.00 for a printed color edition.

Matthew:
Would there be a problem if those of us with copies emailed one to those who were interested and didn't have a copy?

Or can't we do that?

I cannot, in all morality, answer that. If you get my drift :)

I read this as:

I'm an official representative of the company. By granting permission for others to distribute the Kovag-Re file it would violate our contract with RPGNow and jeopardize current and future PDF release contracts with them. Thus I could not condone the sharing of the file even if you could positively identify the recipient as a SoC member. Even if I thought it was fair to SoC members.

IMHO Mongoose has done more then enough for us.

--
Lane

msprange said:
Darth Mikey said:
Mighty Cthulhu:

Matthew:

Or can't we do that?

I cannot, in all morality, answer that. If you get my drift :)

Okey Dokey.

Now that would be much easier to do. Tell you what, how about (sometime after Gen Con, when things quieten down!), we get RPGNow to cut the price in half for a couple of weeks?

While I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get Kovag for free, I understand the legal hassles involved in doing so now. With that said, I really do like your idea of getting RPGNow to halve the price to $4. It makes it much easier for me to justify the expense.

Now that that's out of the way, I want to echo everyone's sentiment of appreciation. The Sons of Cimmeria progam along with other examples of trying to work things out with its customers is very appreciated.

I was one of the SOC, but I did not get the Kovag-Re adventure. I also really hoped to get it for free, because it was said, that the later sons would get ALL installations. I was not one of the first, but still one of the earlier Sons.

If anyone would be so nice to email me a copy of Kovag-Re (Darth Mikey?) I would be very happy. :wink:

My email is SvenXXXnet@aol.com

Thank you.

It's always nice to leave the board with a small topic, only to return to find it has so many replies. You've made this Son of Cimmeria very happy.....And yet again, I forget to sign in.

I really hope some other SoC PM me to talk about how they wish Mongoose, had re-offered KobvagRe. :wink:

Svenja said:
I was one of the SOC, but I did not get the Kovag-Re adventure. I also really hoped to get it for free, because it was said, that the later sons would get ALL installations. I was not one of the first, but still one of the earlier Sons.

If anyone would be so nice to email me a copy of Kovag-Re (Darth Mikey?) I would be very happy. :wink:

My email is SvenXXXnet@aol.com

Thank you.
In fact originally it was not said that there would be a limit to have Kovag-re.
I also joined it later, and I was among the playtesters of both Conan and Kovag-Re, but I did not receive a copy of it neither as a SoC neither as a playtester. I would really like to have it, at least to see if my playtesting notes were put in the final text!
Cheers,
Antonio Eleuteri

eleuteri@na.infn.it
(just in case)

msprange said:
Now that would be much easier to do. Tell you what, how about (sometime after Gen Con, when things quieten down!), we get RPGNow to cut the price in half for a couple of weeks?

How would that be?

That would be Great! Do you think it will happen? Apparently you can't review something on rpg-now.com until you have actually purchased it...

Back