Some Vree I painted for a mate

Banichi

Cosmic Mongoose
I've just finished painting this fleet for a friend of mine.

[/img]
DSC00089.jpg

Sorry that ones a bit fuzzy :oops: ]

DSC00090.jpg

[/img]
DSC00091.jpg

He asked me to paint the trim on each ship in a class a different colour, to make recognition easier on the table. I think it looks kind of cool. It's nice to be finished. I've been painting these guys for the last two weeks, I think I dreamed of saucers and little grey aliens last night.

Sorry, no cat pictures this time.

Thankyou for the compliments :)

Green_Knight said:
that was no dream last night... :wink:

I assumed it was a dream. I didn't have any strange marks on me this morning, or have to eat breakfast standing up.

I know it's different from playing yourself, but your cats can't be good enough at that game to give you a challenge...
At least, I hope not...

I think the paint job is great. Just as I was counting off the colors in my head I couldn't help thinking this is the skittles fleet. A rainbow of fruit flavors, or is that the starburst tag line?

Ripple

Banichi said:
I've just finished painting this fleet for a friend of mine.

Harder than you thought it would be, wasn't it? Nice job, very nice. You did well by your friend.

He asked me to paint the trim on each ship in a class a different colour, to make recognition easier on the table. I think it looks kind of cool. It's nice to be finished. I've been painting these guys for the last two weeks, I think I dreamed of saucers and little grey aliens last night.

Sorry, no cat pictures this time.

Talking of Vree, how much use do people find the Xeel carrier is? It doesn't have fleet carrier and it only launches one flight of fighters per turn. You can get six Tzymm flights for the same cost, so does the carrier's firepower make up for the lack of carrier-related goodness?

David said:
Taran said:
I know it's different from playing yourself, but your cats can't be good enough at that game to give you a challenge...
At least, I hope not...

Now, now. Cats make for nice slippers.. 0;>

see my vest, see my vest, made from real gorillas' chest, see my loafers, former goafers...................

actually cats rule :)

Back