Social Distancing? Play Traveller Online!

CyborgPrime

Cosmic Mongoose
Practicing social distancing in 2020 to avoid Covid-19? Play Traveller online with Roll20 virtual tabletop!
This intro to Roll20 will guide you through the toolbars and icons in the player and GM interface.

Play Traveller Online | Intro to Roll20 VTT | 2020: https://youtu.be/zlqnrJ64Nak

Thanks for this!

I just ran my first Roll20 session last weekend due to social distancing, and it's now going to be our standard platform moving forward, whether we're in person or not.

My biggest complaint so far is just the complete lack of Traveller presence in the pre-built modules for VTT. Lots of D&D and Pathfinder pre-made stuff. I wonder if there is a marketing push opportunity for Traveller. I know Mongoose is up to their ears in writing for Traveller, but this seems like a good time to make some in-roads in the VTT community.

Either way, I appreciate watching other people run sessions and VTT software, just to see what simple things I'm missing in my toolbox.

Especially with the whole damage-changes-stats, a 'smart' character sheet is very useful for traveller, so I'd second this thought.

Mongoose has licensed MGT2 for Fantasy Grounds. Some of the modules have been converted already and Central Supply Catalog is on the horizon with High Guard up next and the Companion after that. The core rules are quite flexible in what you can do and adding your own adventure info is pretty easy.

Back