Slaine Complete Campaign and Missing Slaine Source Material

hassanisabbah

Mongoose
I don't suppose that theres any chance that the complete slaine (Moon Sow) OGL version campaign could contain some of the missing essential materials such as Formorian, Midgard and Drune source books?

Though looking at the release schedule I suspect the actual reprint is not likely to occur anyhow

hassanisabbah said:
I don't suppose that theres any chance that the complete slaine (Moon Sow) OGL version campaign could contain some of the missing essential materials such as Formorian, Midgard and Drune source books?

Though looking at the release schedule I suspect the actual reprint is not likely to occur anyhow
I had forgotten that a reprint of the Moon Sow was scheduled. It doesn't seem though that any of the initial book is out of print.
Let's convert this 256 pages campaign in materials on Formorians, Vikings and Drunes.

msprange said:
Well, we'll see - Slaine is getting some new material soon. . .

Good Man, its the still the best, and possibly most loved game from the Goose. These lads round here have shown great shiny love to the horney god..... love above and beyond the call of duty. :D

Would it help pusuade you if I threw in a copy of the Claudia Playboy! :shock:

Back