Simple painting modifiacations for BF-evo

Mr Evil

Mongoose
ok so lets keep it simple

Magic wash blacks
mix of water black paint and floor polish

washed over USMC tank then used pens after to add some detail and text.

ok here are the pics.

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

:D

i realy like them after this.
once i get a few more shadows il do them and some infantry as well

I did a brown wash on my M1A2 and it really brings the detail out. I'm having touble posting pics, but what bang for so little work.

yeah the detail on the modls is great there rammed with it, i was taken back by how much after wash was put on.

Definitely some nice results!

Did you seal it after the washes, with some matte varnish?

Are you considering some further weathering with some drybrush and some pastels or weathering pigments, like the ones from Tamiya?

They can be applied very easy, and are very resistant to the handling.

Mine dries glossy, so I put a dull coat on. IF you do so, wait 24 hours to make sure the wax is dried. Rumor has it the dull coat and the wax gets clowdy if the wax isn't completely dried. Can't say for sure as I always just wait overnight to spray.

Here's a couple of Challenger 2s I detailed for a buddy. Blocked out the black camo for more contrast, black wash, drybrushing, textured paint for more realistic dirt and some Union Jacks just because.

Chally1.jpg

Chally2.jpg

Challt3.jpg

Sgt. Brassones said:
Here's a couple of Challenger 2s I detailed for a buddy. Blocked out the black camo for more contrast, black wash, drybrushing, textured paint for more realistic dirt and some Union Jacks just because.

Chally1.jpg

Chally2.jpg

Challt3.jpg

there awsome, what colour did you drybrush with ?

Back