RuneQuest Supplement Previews!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
You can now download our first round of previews of all the forthcoming RuneQuest supplements - Cults of Glorantha, Legendary Heroes, Arms Equipment, and RuneQuest Monsters.

You can grab them all at;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=39

Well there goes all my ale & whores money!

Very nice, I'm even convinced by the ducks now.

And the pic in Legendary Heroes: all together now..."Runelord Scarlet, dum-da-dum-da-dum..."

The Cults of Glorantha preview looks very promising! I do have a question: is Buserian really associated with the Air rune? I would have expected the Sky rune instead.

(By the way, there is a typo in the preview: pg.19, cult of Buserian, Special Benefits: Initiates of Busarian...).

The Cults book
Ohhh... No Kyger Litor preview :cry:

Are there some myths in the cults book or is it just short cult descriptions?
Also are there any themes tying the cults together the cults selected for the book or is just a general spread of cults?

Noticed Yelmalio's Name in the prieview
Probably wrong on this but wasn't Yelmalio refered to as Daysenerus during the second age... or was that the first Age... vaguely remembered Arkat and Nysalor being involved with the revelation that eventually led to Monroe naming his god Yelamlio...
Not sure of my Glorantha history here... hangs head in shame (note to self: must get a life)

It is looking good though :)

RQ Legend and Creature Preview
Are looking smart as well... concur on the Kaarg's beetle... nice pic.

Air rune? I would have expected the Sky rune instead.
Good point, old Buserian is a Solar deity.

Good work on the Ducks the art works makes them look credible and mean.
When Chaosium tried to make them more credible by renaming them Druluz it didn't really work, mainly because they still relied on the comical Donald in a horned helmet imagery.

Cool

I like the table of new legendary abiliites, it's already giving me ideas...

(I also note there are a couple of new skills there...)

I like the table of new legendary abiliites, it's already giving me ideas...

Heh heh...

(I also note there are a couple of new skills there...)

You did huh? How'd those get there?!? 8)

Just playin'...I'm eager to see what some of the pro and anti Legendary Ability folks have to say when they see what's up with these. I had ALOT of fun with that book.

Almost as much as I had with the Player's Guide to Glorantha.

Bry

I liked the direction the Duck was going in, but then they just shoved a human body in the middle. Where are the feathers?!

Personal preferance of course (I think that is a required statement now), but the new Duck was almost awsome.

The new duck is a man with a beak and webbed feet. The hole shape, even the legs are totally human. What the fun of that?

SGL.

(PS: Yes we do!)

Back