RuneQuest - Release Update

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that we are preparing to ship RuneQuest from our warehouse to distributors - the On Sale Date of August 7th is therefore still on track!

You are being just too nice. If you want to look like a professional publishing house, you should act cold and uncaring :twisted:

Not that I am complaining :wink:

Mikko Leho said:
You are being just too nice. If you want to look like a professional publishing house, you should act cold and uncaring :twisted:
"¬Cold and uncaring" uncle MS was hovering over the Runequest trial game at the open day. I think he was concerned about the player's reactions to his new baby. :lol:

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that we are preparing to ship RuneQuest from our warehouse to distributors - the On Sale Date of August 7th is therefore still on track!

Excellent! Does this mean pre-orders are soon to be shipping out as well?

msprange said:
Can we get an exact list of what products are in this first wave, and then products and date for wave 2?

Urox said:
Can we get an exact list of what products are in this first wave, and then products and date for wave 2?

I have collected a list of products and their release dates:

Core rulebook: 7th August
Games Master's screen: 7th August
Rune of Chaos: 14th August
Glorantha the Second age: 21th August
Companion: 21th August
Monsters: 4th September
Cults of Glorantha: 25th September
Legendary Heroes: 25th September
Magic of Glorantha: 23rd October

Then there is miniatyres:

Broo Raiders: 7th August
Duck Adventurers: 14th August
Trolls & Trollkin: 25th September

First five books I have already preordered from local RPG store.

Back