Runequest: Glorantha 3rd age

Arkat

Mongoose
As interesting as 2nd age Glorantha stuff sounds, all of us old timer RQ fans would love to see some more RQ material for 3rd age.

I'd REALLY love to see a big boxed set for Pavis & the Big Rubble. That city is such a great backdrop for games and there was so much more that could have been done with it. Some area's of importance only got a casual mention (Blind King's Hill anyone?) and a NEW box set could easily revamp the old area's and expand on many of the area's previously untouched.

I had a look at Monte Cook's Ptolus setting the other day and immediately thought wow nice book, I'd kiss a Broo if someone did this for Pavis & the Rubble!

Have a look at www.tradetalk.de
There are a few "Pavis & Big Rubble Companions" available.

Moon Design has published "Gloranthan Classics Vol. I: Pavis & Big Rubble", in 2000 and "Gloranthan Classics Vol. IV: Borderlands and Beyond", in 2006.

The Chaos Society has published supplements for it:
- "The Pavis & Big Rubble Cpmpanion" (which was part of "Ye Booke of Tentacles Vol. III"), published in 2000
- "The Masks of Pavis – Pavis & Big Rubble Companion 2", published in 2001
- "Legacy of Pavis – Pavis & Big Rubble Companion 3", published in 2002
- "Shadows of Pavis – Pavis & Big Rubble Companion 4", published in 2003
- "Beyond Pavis: Adventures along the valley of the Zola Fel River", published in 2004

Additional to that there wee a few more things published on Pavis and Prax by The Chaos Society:
- "Tradetalk 8 – Pavis & Big Rubble Special", published in 2001
- "Tradetalk 9 – Pavis & Big Rubble Special 2", also published in 2001
- "The Rough Guide to Pavis City" (set in the SECOND AGE), published in 2003

With the Moon Design reprints of the two classic chaosium box sets, the widely still available adventure booklets published by Avalon Hill, AND the companions of The Chaos Society there are plenty of adventures and background stuff available.

Cheers

Osentalka

I had a look at Monte Cook's Ptolus setting the other day and immediately thought wow nice book, I'd kiss a Broo if someone did this for Pavis & the Rubble!

Ptolus is awesome. Now, if there is a possibility for a single deluxe setting book for Pavis that is anywhere close in quality, volume, and organization from Ptolus, I'd be really interested! :D

I'd love to see a 3rd age glorantha book, covering the lunars, with boatloads of stuff on the hero wars, the fall of the 2nd age and whatnot

Back