Rules and Table References

vladthemad

Mongoose
I'm seeing occurrences where tables are related to a rule, but there location isn't referenced or is referenced improperly. P. 8, last sentence of Social Standing and Nobility states "If a title is desired, the following table provides a suitable link between specific noble titles and social standing.", yet the table is preceding, or on page 71 in the Common Modifiers to Ranged Attacks section it states "The following modifiers are commonly used to influence Gun Combat..." but makes no reference to the unlabelled table at the bottom of the page. One of my players suggests labeling each table, 1.1 1.2. 2.3 4.1 (I think what, the first number is usually the chapter and the second is based on how many tables there are in that chapter?) as well as having a title on all the tables, and using that to refer to the tables scattered throughout the book. So you might see "If a title is desired, table 1.1 Noble Titles provides a suitable link between specific noble titles and social standing." or "Table 3.2 Ranged Modifiers are commonly used to influence Gun Combat..."

Also, with the previous core rule book, often rules were referenced in other sections, but no page number for that rule location was ever given. While I don't have any examples of this yet, please include page numbers for where a rule is located when it's referenced in a different section.

Happy to do this (we at least have names for every table now!). Let me have page references where you see issues, and we will correct.

Back