Rogue Trooper RPG system

:D hey
At this time the system can be run via d20, but it doesnt neccessarily mean that the final version will be. Due to the cross gaming features, we have applied simplifications that allow for straighforward gameplay, and so we as yet havent set that in stone. If that turns out to be the best method, then thats what itll be 8)

Seraphim

I'm sorry to say that I didn't quite follow what you meaned. I understood that game mechanics are still under development and they may or may not be compatible with d20 system. Did I understood it correctly? I am not too keen on d20 although Mongoose has done great things with it. I am personally more in favor of a more flexible system.

At this time we are keeping our options open - that is to say that if a flexible system is better, then thats the way we'll go, if not, the D20 system, as standard, maybe the other option. We are considering an online option to the game too.

Seraphim :D

OK, so everything is still open. I can understand that. After all the game system has to back up the intent of the game or what kinds of games you are supposed to play with it. In my opinion, that's it :)

Lol..thats kind of it something like that sort of thing....The systems we are working on, as you say has to back up the game, and be relevant to it. What we want to do is have something thats simple to use, but that doesnt compromise gameplay, so at this time, d20 is an option, but not set in stone - we'll use the most appropriate system for the game.

BTW as a point of interest we are preparing to start playtesting, and may well run the playtest version online. Currently we are working on a secure forum to allow playtesters access to the version 1 system, and announcements will follow as to when/if this wil be happening.

Cheers
Seraphim :D

Hey
Just to say that im suspending my interest in the RT game due to health reasons at this time. As such i am no longer able to help out with Bat Graphics, and my galleries and art should be removed shortly. I hope that if things improve i may be able to return to this project, and will update all if this is the case. Id like to say thanks for the interest, and supprt for this project from all.

Thanks for now
seraphim

Back