[Resolved]Help me find an adventure I can't find back

Gonzag

Mongoose
So, I read a ton of Mongoose published adventures, the JTAS, ect to prepare for my game. Now I want to run a specific adventure in my campaign, but I didn't took notes for where to find it, and I can't find it back.

Spoilers ahead, obviously:

Basically, it was an adventure where Travellers arrived on a planet that was thought to be lifeless and where some guy in the past found gems and became rich. During the adventure, the Travellers find out there are actually undiscovered sophonts on the planet and they need help to reach a place to lay their eggs that were mistook for gems by that guy. The Travellers have to manage the aliens, they are endearing and I don't remember much else.

Does this ring a bell? Tell me please!

Can't give you a specific adventure that this would be, but it sounds like something that someone could have written after reading GURPS Traveller Planetary Survey 2: Denuli.

It's the adventure I'm currently refereeing: Safari World, adventure 5 from The Marches Adventures 1-5.
(Based on the classic adventure Safari Ship).
You're a great person! Thank you! The 12 JTAS later, read 3 times each and I didn't looked at Safari world because the Safari part was the only part I entierly forgot...

Can't give you a specific adventure that this would be, but it sounds like something that someone could have written after reading GURPS Traveller Planetary Survey 2: Denuli.
Amusingly, its the other way around. Planetary Survey: Denuli is because of the adventure Safari Ship, which was written 17 years before it. Though the update (Safari World) may have included info from the GURPS product. Circle of Life and all that, I suppose :p

Back