Recasters ahoy!

Yup agreed there's my G'Craps for instance. So called for the amount I've got to file off them, not the dodgy stat line honest. :twisted:

Quality for my models (of which there have been more than a few) ranged from absolutely exqusite on some of the newer Mongoose castings, to almost painfully criminal. My last batch of White Stars would have wrung tears of dispair from most. Usually, the best way of catching a recast is from the quality of the metal. Not always, but usually.
Well, time to go to work on yet another less that stellar casting. I'll need a new knife blade to have a go at this one.... and a few beers as well. ;)

neko said:
Darzoni said:
Besides, any confident modeler shrugs at such problems and just fixes them in creative ways instead of whining about them.
Nah. We whine about such problems and then fix them in various ways anyway.

OK...I whine about such things,yes.... then I smash the REALLY HUGE problem into the next corner of my room and sculpt an complete new part or ship...I am faster with sculpting then to drill a lot of metal out of an model what wastes a lot of time. :lol:

reminds of another thread on another forum I frequent. It's called the "[delete] This!" thread.
13 pages and several weeks later, we're all still posting [deleted] commentsin that [deleted] stupid thread wondering when it will be [deleted] deleted.

ah...
[deleted] it! Let's keep this one alive to!

Taran said:
reminds of another thread on another forum I frequent. It's called the "[delete] This!" thread.
13 pages and several weeks later, we're all still posting [deleted] commentsin that [deleted] stupid thread wondering when it will be [deleted] deleted.

ah...
[deleted] it! Let's keep this one alive to!

Taran is a cyberman! Delete Delete, Windows wants you to upgrade you will upgrade, upgrades are SUPERIOR!

Back