Quintessential Wizard 4E errata question

Greeting! I have a few questions up the update to the 4th ed. QW. In the errata it says:

Arcane Shot [Addition/Revision] Page 93
Arcane Stealth [Addition/Revision] Page 93
Arcane Weapon [Addition/Revision] Page 93
Radiant Assault [Addition/Revision] Page 93
On the Benefit line, replace “wizard encounter power” with “wizard at-will power.”
At the beginning of the second sentence, add “Once per day.”

However, it looks like this doesn't apply to Arcane Weapon. Also, should that be "At the beginning of the second sentence, 'replace' "Once per encounter" with "Once per day."? And, again, does this apply to Arcane Weapon?

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Here I am. Multiclass feats were a bit confused, I know...

You're right, Arcane Weapon should not be included in this block. :wink:

And, again, the correct sintax should have been the one you wrote above. Or do you think it's too weak? I will be glad to know your feedback, feel free to write anything that comes to your mind^^ 8)

Lòrien Silverbow said:
Or do you think it's too weak? I will be glad to know your feedback, feel free to write anything that comes to your mind^^ 8)

To be quite honest, I'm not sure if it's too weak or not. I haven't had anybody play-test it to know for sure. And (to be brutally honest here), my player's are a little hesitant to use things from the Quintessential books (I have both the Wizard and Fighter books). Especially given the reputation of the 3rd Edition Quintessential books and the online mixed reviews (so far) of the 4th Edition Quintessential books.

Personally, I totally support 3rd Party Products. Speaking of which, what happened to the Quintessential Rogue? I thought it was supposed to come out this month-

Yeah, that's what we thought, too.
Ufortunately we experienced some problems here, that's why we are so late.

But I can finally assure you that the new Quintessential Rogue is one of the best handbook I've ever read. Truly.

Just hold on. :wink:

PS And remember that this new Quintessential Series has nothing to do with the old one, developer's team has completely changed, so if you have a rogue pc try to convince him to have a look at the QR. I would like to know if he finds it similar to the old QR or, on the contrary, he likes it.

Have a nice game.

Back