questions about magic

Tulkas

Mongoose
is there an errata about sorcery feat? i cannot take any sorcery feat at 1st lvl pure scolar (no multiclass).

Raise Corpse (Basic
Necromancy)

This spell turns the bodies of dead creatures into
undead zombies that follow the sorcerer’s
spoken commands.

where can i find the template Zombie????on wich manual-guide-book??

Tulkas said:
is there an errata about sorcery feat? i cannot take any sorcery feat at 1st lvl pure scolar (no multiclass).

Raise Corpse (Basic
Necromancy)

This spell turns the bodies of dead creatures into
undead zombies that follow the sorcerer’s
spoken commands.

where can i find the template Zombie????on wich manual-guide-book??

Yeah, not alot of sorcerous feats in the core book, check these out:

Improved Sorcerous Sight (Scrolls of Skelos)/ prereq's: Dabbler feat OR must know at least 1 Sorcery style, WIS 13
Touch of Power (Scrolls of Skelos)/ prereq's: Dabbler feat OR must know at least 1 Sorcery style, Improved Unarmed Strike OR Brawl
Sorcerous Instructor (Hyboria's Fallen)/ prereq's: - none -

Remember, Scholars aren't the same as their D20 equivalents. At low level they aren't very useful so you might want to concentrate on feats that improve their survivability.

As for the Raise Corpse, not sure.

about the first problem i have found a little work around: you may take iron will feat at 1st and than on 5th lvl take a real sorcery feat.

but i hope that there were some errata abuot some other feats...
thank u for the answer

I must be missing something...

As long as you meet the prereq's for a feat, you can take it. You can't take the ones in the core rulebook at 1st level because the minimum prereq is an MAB of +1.

I had the same issue arise in my campaign. A friend made a 2nd level scholar to start, and he was puzzled to find that none of the sorcery feats could be taken at 1st level. So I let him "save" his feats for 2nd level and take them then.

You can try that, but be careful to only allow the players to save a feat for one or two levels only. Otherwise you'll have characters with no feats to start, and then later they will dramatically increase in power when they take all the higher end feats.

Oh, and the "zombie" is actually called a "Risen dead" from the Conan RPG book. Its not a template, but I'm sure if you GM allowed, you could use the d20 SRD zombie or skeleton templates. They're about the same.

Back