Question to Centauri at Tournamentlist

Poolitzer

Mongoose
Hi,

i've got several Questions about Centauri and ACTA:

How does it work with Rutarian Strike Fighters?

I can change 4 Sentri Flights four 4 Rutarian, but pay 1 Skirmish choise and i can do this multiply times, right ?

But i can also buy 4 Rutarian Flights for 1 Skirmish choise, so it makes no sense for the replacement, or ?

Where i can find accuracy Weapons ?

And how does it exactly work with interceptors? Eg. : you get 5 hits and you have interceptors 2, so you roll with 2d6 on 2+ then 3+ then 4+ and so on. Every dice which fails, you haven't for further rolls. But have you ever a minimum of one dice per shot on 6+, even if you miss all your interceptorrolls in the last subsequence ?

The Rutarian replacement wing is a Patrol choice not a Skirmish choice, so for a Patrol choice and 4 flights of Sentris from the hangers you get 4 Rutarians.

A Rutarian wing is only 2 flights and is also a Patrol choice so the cost is not the same.

As for interceptors, yes unless you are crippled, once you fail all your interceptor rolls you get to roll one die for each hit, blocking ona 6, until the next turn when your interceptors refresh.

As for Accuracy weapons, if you mean accurate weapons (Accurate was a trait) the trait has been removed in the revised edition of ACTA IIRC, and no ships have Accurate wepaons anymore, the Vorlons used to.

LBH

But, on page 15 of the Tournament Rule Book is written:

"Up to four Sentri flights may be replaced
by four Rutarian flights as a single Skirmish choice."

And another Question: Why does the Dilgar still have there Mass-Driver for Tournament games, cause Mass Driver are almost useless for Tournaments.
Btw. Centrauri had removed there Mass Driver.

because if someone i crazy enough to all stop and not move at all then you get to use your mass drivers, also any speed 0 crits is anothe chance for mass driver death.

another one is force a ship to stand by and prepare to be boarded SA, so it cant move even tho crippled then finish it with some MDs :) but then only the evil dilgar would do something like that.

Poolitzer is correct, LBH. In the (thankfully redundant) tournament list, the Rutarian replacement wing costs the same as two Rutarian wings, making it a totally worthless option. You'd have to be mentally ill to replace your Sentri flights with Rutarians when you can buy the same number of Rutarians and keep your Sentri flights as well.

Captain David the Denied said:
Poolitzer is correct, LBH. In the (thankfully redundant) tournament list, the Rutarian replacement wing costs the same as two Rutarian wings, making it a totally worthless option. You'd have to be mentally ill to replace your Sentri flights with Rutarians when you can buy the same number of Rutarians and keep your Sentri flights as well.
One of the (admittedly few) problems the tourney lists had. Thankfully their primary issue of addressing ship balance in one-off games is now as you say mainly redundant and there is now one list to rule them all!

Poolitzer said:
But, on page 15 of the Tournament Rule Book is written:

"Up to four Sentri flights may be replaced
by four Rutarian flights as a single Skirmish choice."

And another Question: Why does the Dilgar still have there Mass-Driver for Tournament games, cause Mass Driver are almost useless for Tournaments.
Btw. Centrauri had removed there Mass Driver.

Sorry Poolitzer, I complertely missed the subject heading, You;re right on the tourney lists, I don't know why, but since Armageddon came out, they will largely be defunct anyway.

Sorry, what i posted above was based on SFOS.

LBH

Wish we could throw out the tournament list, we all had huge hopes for Arm. but sadly most of the players I have had contact with prefer the tourney list and are refusing to use Arm.

Ripple

Ripple said:
Wish we could throw out the tournament list, we all had huge hopes for Arm. but sadly most of the players I have had contact with prefer the tourney list and are refusing to use Arm.

Ripple

Well if everyone playing is happy with that then that's OK. It's not like the Narn BAt Squad will come and visit for not playing by the up to date ruleset...

Excuse me there's someone at the door...

THWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACK

LBH

Back