Question to all Mongoose Staff

Mage

Mongoose
I, like many other memvers of the forum, am nosey and curious. So, what armies do the staff in Mongoose tower play?
Come on guys, I bet you always wondered! Sure, the open day attendees may know, but I'd like to hear.

There are many battle reports given in the pages of Signs and Portents, downloadable form the main site, which should give you an idea who plays what armies.

LBH

Well, I can quite easily say Matt plays all the SST forces.
Nick plays Undercity in GoMC1, but also has an ape gang, robot gang and normal gang.

Im not sure.

I reckon
Chris- Chinese
Old Bear- Brits
Acolyte- Arabs
Alex- Americans

Otherwise, Im really not sure, those are just guesses anyway :p.

:lol: I'd be surprised if he did really. I sure as hell wouldn't want to think back to fighting.

no, just experience of people becoming mentally unstable about referring to the falklands. :roll:

lastbesthope said:
Rob_alderman said:
:lol: I'd be surprised if he did really. I sure as hell wouldn't want to think back to fighting.

This from your vast experience of combat zones, yes?

:roll:

LBH

Best days of my life were the riots of the 1980s...mind you, being on the winning side always helps. Ted tells me that this wasn't proper combat though as I don't have a collection of ears... :(

War...it's fantastic!

Right now here's who's playing what at Mongoose Hall:

Me: Battlefield Evo EFTF, SST Buggruppe 999
Fordy: BE USMC
Nick the Greek: Losing badly with anything but mostly MEA
Chris: BE PLA
Doghouse: Anything he can get his hands on, as long as it can charge.
Adrian: I never give him enough time to game. :wink:

Mongoose Old Bear said:
Best days of my life were the riots of the 1980s...mind you, being on the winning side always helps. Ted tells me that this wasn't proper combat though as I don't have a collection of ears... :(

War...it's fantastic!

no collection of teeth from hitting rioters with a truncheon?

emperorpenguin said:
Mongoose Old Bear said:

War...it's fantastic!

no collection of teeth from hitting rioters with a truncheon?

I did have a wonderfully colourful staff (to use the proper parlance). It was one of the old jobs with the lead insert down the middle - these got withdrawn in the late 80's but mine hangs over my bed for those noises in the night - and had divots out of it all over the place. Looked more like redwood than oak after a while as well.

Back