Question about the Dilettante book, or errata if....

DeadMike

Mongoose
Question about the Dilettante book, or errata if other want to add to this.

Page 15, Event 16. Is that supposed to say stranger, or is a stringer some kind of slang word I am unfamiliar with?

I have only got to page 16, figured I should post this before I forgot. May have more questions later.
Thanks, Mike

Also, the cover says "Honesty's a Fool," which is the same tagline as Scoundrel. Probably just a mistake.

apoc527 said:
Also, the cover says "Honesty's a Fool," which is the same tagline as Scoundrel. Probably just a mistake.

I wondered about that..... or maybe its a commentary on fame and the falseness which often accompanies it.

Lord High Munchkin said:
It's a Mongoose map....

...in fact it may be one of my maps, I've submitted some ship designs / maps for that publication. If this is the case I'd be happy to gather together the interior descriptions and make the available in a PDF, providing Mongoose are happy for me to do so.

Mongoose Pete said:
Its slang for a freelance journalist.

Ah. Thank you.
I have hard enough of a time knowing American, no way I am going to know English. :)

apoc527 said:

I thought that implied that the only difference between the two was the money involved.

lucasdigital said:
Lord High Munchkin said:
It's a Mongoose map....

...in fact it may be one of my maps, I've submitted some ship designs / maps for that publication. If this is the case I'd be happy to gather together the interior descriptions and make the available in a PDF, providing Mongoose are happy for me to do so.

Matt? Would be appreciated if you did this.

Back