Prince Richter Grehai (spoilers)

tzunder

Banded Mongoose
Q: I can't find a stat block or a picture of the Prince in the Shadows of Sindal. Have I missed it or is it simply not there. I don't mind, just wanted to know, I have found a delightful picture for him already..

tzunder said:
Q: I can't find a stat block or a picture of the Prince in the Shadows of Sindal. Have I missed it or is it simply not there. I don't mind, just wanted to know, I have found a delightful picture for him already..

- I don't recall seeing one, but it would be great to see what you have found.

Isn’t that him centre of the pic on page 105? No stat block though and not even any real background info :(

Resolving the unknowns regarding Prince Richter would make an excellent sequel to the Shadows of Sindal.

What's the bounty on him worth? Which clans are hunting him? How can his network be co-opted by the PCs? Where's his base? What's the source of his wealth? Is there really an SIndal nobility in his heritage or is he a complete con man? Etc.

wintertraveller said:
Resolving the unknowns regarding Prince Richter would make an excellent sequel to the Shadows of Sindal.

What's the bounty on him worth? Which clans are hunting him? How can his network be co-opted by the PCs? Where's his base? What's the source of his wealth? Is there really an SIndal nobility in his heritage or is he a complete con man? Etc.

I like the idea that he is a second son (Human Ihetai...lol...) of the Ruler of Yggdrasil.

Back